Litecigusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
Litecig made a very minor booboo with an order of mine last week. Basically, the boxes 510-Cartos come in look EXACTLY like 808 Boxes, and he mixed 1 up. Not a big deal at all. I blew my top a little over it because about 45 minutes before the cartos showed up, my neighbor backed into my Jeep (Jeep owners will attest to the obsession of our Jeeps and the anger of damaged caused by anything other than offroad hazards!). So I overreacted about the cartos.. Anyway, long story short, Shawn MORE than made up for the mistake and sent out replacements+ using Express Mail so it showed up in my mailbox SUNDAY (yup, Sunday). Way above and beyond what I would expect ANY online retailer to do. A+ seller for sure.

As far as the OP's issue goes. I do understand the confusion with the shipping. Maybe a lot of people don't understand that these folks are running pretty small businesses either by themselves, or maybe with a little help, and sometimes issues come up where they just can't make it to the post office on a Saturday and there isn't a gang of employees to take care of business at times like that.

jsplayin

Apr 29, 2009
Got to give some props to Shawn for getting that late Friday afternoon order out on Monday Morning. Pretty good response in my opinion. I have placed a few orders for litecigusa and they took care of me each time. Had a DSE pipe that fried after a week and they gave about a 75% refund, justified because the cartridges couldnt be returned.

Spent about $65 in different types of banana flavoring trying to find myself a similar DIY banana to litecigusa's banana juice :) Still searching for that banana....

Just curious has the OP ordered on the internet before? A response as quick as this is rare....

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
So far every supplier I have ordered from has been great with the exception of cignot,they have been SUPERB. But again NO complaints. We are dealing with the United States Postal Service people. And litecig has also been great. Besides he did get the word out. And kudos to him for putting FAMILY before buisness. ALWAYS put your family first,ALWAYS!!

And that goes to all not just suppliers

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
debbir said:
Obviously, I stirred something up not intending to./.../
I do not understand why I was flamed /.../.

Nah, we are all a little "protective" of our favorite suppliers, aren't you? No big deal. Also, "flaming" is specifically against the rules at ECF, but disagreements aren't. ;) I haven't seen anything that *I* would consider a full-on flame.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
I have to chime in hear because I placed a order last Friday night and my order was in the mail on Saturday and arrived on Tuesday. To top it off all I ordered was 1 510 atomizer. This company is great and they are my favorite. The prices are unbeatable. Honestly if you can find a better deal on any of this stuff then please let me know because I have searched the whole entire Internet and this place has the best deals cheapest shipping and fastest shipping.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Obviously, I stirred something up not intending to. I did not say litecig was bad. I do not believe I said anything negative. My only reason for posting was that it would have been nice to know whether or not they shipped on Saturdays. Now, it was my fault for not emailing to ask them, and I take the blame for that.
I do not understand why I was flamed for asking why there was no warning over no or sometimes no shipping on Saturdays.
I apologize to shawn if I hurt you in anyway, it was not intended.

Debb, Dont worry about it.. just keep on vapin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread