Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plantsmantx

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2018
Plantsmantx, thanks for the pic of the Exceed. I thought I'd post all 3 mentioned mods in one place.

Exceed-D19_01-768x495.jpg

EGO AIO:

eGo_AIO_01_new1.jpg

(like the Chinoiserie! Yessiree!)

EGO AIO ECHO

eGo_AIO_ECO_08.png

You're very welcome, but for some reason, the D19 photo isn't showing up in your post, but it does show up when I click the reply button.

Regarding the size difference between the AIO ECO and the others, I think the small difference in diameter makes a visible difference in how much smaller the ECO looks:

ego aio size diff.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
None in US. Amazon UK has them but not for shipping to US.... do you know someone in England ;-)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JG9211VE8QHWYFQBTNQH

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!:cry: That's the 80w model but only a wee bit bigger at 36mm. Thanks Kent C :thumb:

And to add to your orchestrata, Hola Delilah, ...
1567700-10.jpg

Heeeheeee! I couldn't find more instruments :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just popping in to say how much I'm digging my Yosta Livepor 60w lil uns... have 3 now and want to add 1 more to the stable. Perfect lil device for me. Just giving props :)

View attachment 736665 View attachment 736667

I am so jelly! I love the size! 32 depth, must be soooooooooooo comfy... It's on my wishlist but I am hesitant about internal batts... I need to get over it! :laugh: But it is very close to what I have been looking for... It is soooooooooo tempting! :hubba:

z9r6lhB.jpg

:hubba:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!:cry: That's the 80w model but only a wee bit bigger at 36mm. Thanks Kent C :thumb:

Heeeheeee! I couldn't find more instruments :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am so jelly! I love the size! 32 depth, must be soooooooooooo comfy... It's on my wishlist but I am hesitant about internal batts... I need to get over it! :laugh: But it is very close to what I have been looking for... It is soooooooooo tempting! :hubba:

z9r6lhB.jpg

:hubba:
I snagged 2 of them during GB flash sale for $20 and so glad I did, but can definitely say, for me, worth the $27 normal cost. And you are right, it fits fantastic in the hand and is a stealthy lil booger! My favorite mini so far.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You're very welcome, but for some reason, the D19 photo isn't showing up in your post, but it does show up when I click the reply button.

Regarding the size difference between the AIO ECO and the others, I think the small difference in diameter makes a visible difference in how much smaller the ECO looks:

View attachment 736559

Thanks, Plants. Can you do a pic of all three (that actually shows up)? I'm not sure why my pic didn't, but whatevs. :D

Just popping in to say how much I'm digging my Yosta Livepor 60w lil uns... have 3 now and want to add 1 more to the stable. Perfect lil device for me. Just giving props :)

View attachment 736665 View attachment 736667

I've always thought that Liverpool was adorbs, TTex. Props accepted!! :thumbs:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Got the iStick trim and the Pico Baby in and the trim is the clear winner for me. It is a perfect combo for my Spheroids. Super thin (you have to feel this one to appreciate it), feels awesome in the hand, great eLeaf finish, lightweight, 3 easy settings for power. Tiny amount of overhang with a 16mm atty but basically not noticeable.

I dig it and will be picking up a handful.

The Pico Baby, not so much. Too small (for me), pushing the button feels awkward, my 16mm Spheroid needs o-rings to not get rattle and my 17mm Ivogo KF is too big. No ctrl of power (I could live with that if other things were not a pain). Others may really dig it with the atty that is supposed to be used with it but it's not making the Texas cut :)

IMG_20180427_050125.jpg

IMG_20180428_083616.jpg

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Got the iStick trim and the Pico Baby in and the trim is the clear winner for me. It is a perfect combo for my Spheroids. Super thin (you have to feel this one to appreciate it), feels awesome in the hand, great eLeaf finish, lightweight, 3 easy settings for power. Tiny amount of overhang with a 16mm atty but basically not noticeable.

I dig it and will be picking up a handful.

The Pico Baby, not so much. Too small (for me), pushing the button feels awkward, my 16mm Spheroid needs o-rings to not get rattle and my 17mm Ivogo KF is too big. No ctrl of power (I could live with that if other things were not a pain). Others may really dig it with the atty that is supposed to be used with it but it's not making the Texas cut :)

View attachment 738903
I am loving my istick trim!
Now I need a red and green one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread