Little trick makes your juice taste better - Liquid makers HATE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
15q2si.jpg

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
If you really want to try something amazing, nose to lung technique is a mind blower. Yes, i went there again. Close one nostril with finger, insert driptip into other nostril, fire in the hole and inhale deeply. If you have a higher nicotine level, it really does give new meaning to "fire in the hole". And it also does nothing good for sinus problems. Makes em worse, in fact. But hey, im not gonna judge.

Just tried it. Lousy flavor ... but really cleared up my sinuses. Go figure :rolleyes:

Thanks for the new vape experience :thumb:

Reactions: stols001

sebastianbach

Oct 8, 2018
I wonder if the OP and @sebastianbach have met?

No, but if so let me give you another strange tip. ( i know this topic is not telling tips )

I was far from home yesterday and suddenly my ato gave error as No Atomiser. I also didn' t have my equipment with me so i found a toothpick and touched the deck screw. Voila there i was good to go.:headbang:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have figured out (finally) what the problem for me with this thread is it may have been mentioned I can't remember.

If you can get your liquid tasting better, why would liquid makers hate it? You'll go through more juice if you are loving the taste, and you will ALSO buy more juice..

Axiom A does not at all imply or predict axiom B.

Anna

Reactions: smacuser

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah, I hate clickbait, so that would be the problem, too. You're all like "Ooh cool mixing trick" and then you read the well, ramblings of a person who genuinely believes that the underside of their tongue has more ability to taste than the tastebuds.

Axiom A dos not predict Axiom B.

You don't want to be this. Well, I wish you weren't I should say.

NObodyNOWHERE_01.png

Anna

I kinda wish I could find the ad and learn the truth now, come to think.:D

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
You're all like "Ooh cool mixing trick" and then you read the well, ramblings of a person who genuinely believes that the underside of their tongue has more ability to taste than the tastebuds.
Very_Mad_Emoji.png

Cruel. But I forgive you. I know you're just angry that my bait worked so well. Ja-ha-heesus loves you.

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
WI, USA
If you really want to try something amazing, nose to lung technique is a mind blower. Yes, i went there again. Close one nostril with finger, insert driptip into other nostril, fire in the hole and inhale deeply. If you have a higher nicotine level, it really does give new meaning to "fire in the hole". And it also does nothing good for sinus problems. Makes em worse, in fact. But hey, im not gonna judge.

Hey, I actually do this sometimes. Especially after chain vaping, my nose will get clogged - likely because I have to exhale out my nose to taste anything whatsoever, including food. (I never understand how people can taste anything at all 'on the inhale'. :confused:)

However, for me, doing this at low watts (and this is KEY: low watts here! ~8 watts or less) with a menthol juice actually helps clear the sinuses a bit. (Right now I'm using 1.5% menthol, but I think going up to 2% may be better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread