• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Area Vendors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoness

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2010
Port Richey, Florida
I am in the Port Richey area of Pasco County. Can anyone give me some local vendors in my area that sell products along with the juices? I like to have a go-to place in case I run out or need equips fast! I know of Gatorvapor and a couple others at the USA Flea Market, but that doesn't help much when you need something Mon-Fri! I am currently using a 510 model- so those that carry products for this would be a plus! The general area I am wanting is Holiday, New Port Richey, Port Richey, Hudson, Springhill, and Shadyhills areas. Any info will be much appreciated! Thanks to all who reply! Happy vaping! :banana:

Demoness

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2010
Port Richey, Florida
OK thanks- I will keep that in mind! Didn't really want to have to worry about shipping, costs of shipping, then the wait for it to arrive. I know they are around the Tampa area but my current car wont make it that far if pickup was available. So that is the reason why I wanted something around my neighborhood- you know for those last minute 'emergencies.' I also dont want someone driving however far just to drop off something small. I do plan on using them on a regular basis though :)

heymichael

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
I was speaking to Wayne at GatorVapor.com. I heard he now has a cinnamon flavored juice. They are going back into the Wagon Wheel Flea market in the 1st Building on the East side of the office. Check out these prices.

e-liquids
10ML- $5.99
30ML- $14.99
50ML- $24.99

Starter kits
190mAH starter kits $44.95
650mAH EGO Kits $59.95
1100mAH Super Ego $69.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread