Not open for further replies.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Hey, Spazmelda. I remember you from AltSmoke Eastgate. :thumb:

I'm using a JAC Vapour series b DNA75w (my daily driver) and a Geekvape Aegis Solo (backup). My Provari's are in my relic drawer. The JAC is just as reliable as a Provari and JAC Vapour supports their products after the sale like Provape did. Only available from their website (just like the Provari).

I'm using Sony VTC6 and Samsung 30Q batteries, both 3000mah 15 amp batteries, and vaping subohm 0.5 ohm coils at 30 watts. We vape similarly.

JAC Vapor series B DNA75W
Aegis Mini vs Aegis Solo: Reviews
Battery Basics for Mods: The Definative Battery Guide for Vaping

I wouldn't steer you wrong.

I’m only seeing the JAC from sites in the UK??

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks all! I got the Aegis Solo and I like it a lot. I may order another. I was going to go ahead and order the JAC thing Baditude recommended, but they were out of stock, so I'll check back on those later. :)
    Excellent choice

Reactions: Spazmelda

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 31, 2010
    Central Texas
    When I asked the same question here a couple of years ago, I was given some very good advice and the Pico Mini is what I went with. But I am still using prepunched cartomizers with a DCT tank.

Attachments

• IMG_2175.JPG
      IMG_2175.JPG
      937.4 KB · Views: 28

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Thanks all! I got the Aegis Solo and I like it a lot. I may order another. I was going to go ahead and order the JAC thing Baditude recommended, but they were out of stock, so I'll check back on those later. :)

Welcome back, Spazmelda! Long time.

Congratulations on your Solo! It seems to be very popular here. Hmmm, I may get me one of those, come to think of it. I just saw them on sale at FT.... :D

Another popular and very good mod is the Asmodus Colossal 80W. Don't be fooled by the name--it's tiny. :lol:

Good to see you posting again! :)

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    When I asked the same question here a couple of years ago, I was given some very good advice and the Pico Mini is what I went with. But I am still using prepunched cartomizers with a DCT tank.

Oh my gosh, do they even still sell cartomizers?? I used to punch them long ago.

I actually have a pico mini. I’d forgotten about it. It’s in the stash.

Reactions: TraderX

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 31, 2010
    Central Texas
    Oh my gosh, do they even still sell cartomizers?? I used to punch them long ago.

I actually have a pico mini. I’d forgotten about it. It’s in the stash.
    They actually do still sell pre punched cartos, but they are getting harder and harder to find. I figure I have a 4 year supply until I have to switch over to rebuildables.

Reactions: FranC

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2013
    Barnsley, UK
    I know many vapers who simply don't want to be bothered with individual batteries. For those vapers, this is a big time favorite with a built in 5000 mAh battery. Very reliable and well built device.

Eleaf iPower 80W Battery Mod - 5000mAh

I've just ordered 2 of these, thank you. Pretty much what I've been using anyway, I have the intu box from totally wicked which was an emergency buy a few years ago. I've also not been in here for a good long while so I'm completely out of date on everything now. Still happily using a sub tank mini and stocked up on spares from FT once they got band.

I prefer the built in batteries, I used to use mech mods but found the batteries degraded after a while, they lost their kick and didn't last as long so I was replacing them every 6mths. My intu has lasted a good few years, I rotate 2 but one keeps auto firing so I have to remove the tank constantly!

So many familiar names still here! Baditude was always the man for advice! Nice to see you :thumb:

EmptyBottles

Unresolved Status
    Feb 27, 2020
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregistered supplier

EmptyBottles

Unresolved Status
    Feb 27, 2020
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: unregistered supplier

EmptyBottles

Unresolved Status