Looking for a 3-Post RDA with solid Copper Posts/Connections (or even brass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
also, air-holes on both sides, low walls on the well

Can't seem to find anything, or at least not anything that tells me so. Just seems so silly to have high-quality connections on the mod and then put a dripper with a SS post on it.

[ended up getting THIS ]

Last edited:

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
That was a good buy man I love my Helios.

33vgt94.jpg

thebanik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
New Delhi, India
There are health concerns that people have with copper and brass inside the juice area. This is why almost all devices use SS in the areas where the coils and juice are.

Now I would like to know more about this, do we have any research on this? I know of a few houses where plumbing consists of copper and brass. I know in our villages in India we still use copper utensils and their health is far superior than the city dwellers...

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
Now I would like to know more about this, do we have any research on this? I know of a few houses where plumbing consists of copper and brass. I know in our villages in India we still use copper utensils and their health is far superior than the city dwellers...

yeah, but it's the charge being passed through and heat etc; I can see how that may be bad. Electricity corrodes copper as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread