Looking for a Kayfun mini V3(or clone)... Stateside

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
Sorry, I do not know of any US based store that has them. I buy most of my stuff from fasttech in China. Takes a week or two to get it but the prices are good and Fasttech has a good rep for customer service. They still have a couple of the mini V3 clones listed. If you are just looking at form factor, look for a KF Prime clone instead. They are about the same size, same design, but with a better airflow control. I'm using one right now (but I bought it from Fasttech).

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Sorry, I do not know of any US based store that has them. I buy most of my stuff from Fasttech in China. Takes a week or two to get it but the prices are good and Fasttech has a good rep for customer service. They still have a couple of the mini V3 clones listed. If you are just looking at form factor, look for a KF Prime clone instead. They are about the same size, same design, but with a better airflow control. I'm using one right now (but I bought it from Fasttech).
Yes, but be careful to check the reviews. I have several, and SXK an YFTK were the only ones that were really worth using. When FT no longer had them, I got a no-name from them, and a Lie Feng from another site, and they were pretty bad. That's when I decided not to buy any more no-name clones.

Also, I loved KM3's, but never could get along with the Prime. A lot of people love them, but they do deliver a different vape from the KM3. I was seriously disappointed, and really wanted to like that one. But no matter how I built it, I couldn't get a decent TH out of it. Reminded me of the Ares and KM5 mini, so I gave it away.

Reactions: tokarev

Mr_Classica

Feb 8, 2018
Sorry, I do not know of any US based store that has them. I buy most of my stuff from Fasttech in China. Takes a week or two to get it but the prices are good and Fasttech has a good rep for customer service. They still have a couple of the mini V3 clones listed. If you are just looking at form factor, look for a KF Prime clone instead. They are about the same size, same design, but with a better airflow control. I'm using one right now (but I bought it from Fasttech).

Appreciate the input... I might just have to do that

And I already have quite a few 22mm tanks. The whole interest in the mini V3 is its ludicrously narrow profile. Something to use alongside my salt RTA on my ego V2 batteries

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
Sorry, I guess I wasn't even thinking about the Prime being a larger diameter. The Mini V3 has been supplanted by the Prime so even the clones are disappearing from the market.

At any rate, I just checked and Fasttech still lists at least one 19mm Mini V3 clone. I also found one at 3fvape (another Chinese site) that seems to be in stock. I don't have either of those so I can't speak to the quality but at least they are available.

SvoeMesto still lists the Mini V3 on their site so you might still be able to find an authentic somewhere (but at 10 times the price! :shock:).

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't seen them available in the US. The SvoeMesto website lists their dealers.

Cremedevape in the UK has the authentic on sale. I've become a Fasttech junkie but the mini V3 clones they have in stock don't have good user reviews and I don't like to gamble. You might shop around. Several of the Chinese dealers have clones of the mini V3.

If you want a thin atomizer, you might also consider the 16mm Dvarw. Some of the Chinese dealers already have clones for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread