looking for a new RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_coryy

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
USA
so i have a kayfun but its just not cutting it. i need something that holds more juice, something bigger, something better in all aspects. ive been looking around online and it seems to me like the kayfun is really the only tank atomizer worth having according to a lot of people. i do not want a genesis styled atomizer and whatever you recommend im going to try to buy a clone of it for financial reasons, ill probably look for it on fasttech then go outside of that if they dont carry it. i would also like adjustable airflow. Am i asking for too much? i feel like what i want doesnt exist because if it did i wouldve herd about it by now.

cliffs.
-new rta, non genny
-more vapor than katfun
-larger tank capacity than kayfun
-would prefer a clone
-adj airflow
-22mm (as it will go on my nemesis)

thanks for the help guys. i feel like the RTA selection in the vaping world is lacking compared to drippers. i love to drip but its tough to do that while driving! if only i was a genius id invent my own but designing stuff is not my forte.

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I think the Fogger v4.4 may be what you are looking for. I bought mine from SleepyHollowVapes on ebay ($28.94 free shipping) a couple of months ago. I am considering purchasing a few more as I have not found any other RTA's with the easy airflow control (and loose draw) that this RTA offers. No leaking or dry hits once you learn how fill/refill and wick correctly.

Here are the specs

* Extra insulator under positive post if heat ever destroys the first
* New larger deck - less heat when building sub-ohm coils
* Adjustable copper 510 pin to fit device
* Pyrex tank
* Smooth threads
* High carbon stainless steel brushed color
* Thumb turn adjustable airflow control ring
* Holds 6ml of liquid
* 22mm diameter
* Interchangeable drip tip
* Redesigned threaded airflow control for precision (2 airflow holes)

* INCLUDED EXTRAS:

* 2 extra black silicone heavy duty o-rings
* 4 pieces of 28 gauge Kanthal coil wire
* 4 pieces of washed silica wick
* 1 extra medium size silicone o-ring
* 1 extra fill screw
* 2 extra coil-post screws
* 3 extra tiny silicone o-rings
* 1 screwdriver

Last edited:

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
The Fogger V4 is probably one of the only atomizers out there that meets all your criteria.

I have an initial release V4, and the flavor sucks no matter how it's built, so mine collects dust in favor of the Taifun GT and Expromizer. The Fogger always makes great vapor and has a fantastic draw, but the flavor is so muted I can't bother with it.

However, I hear only good things about Fogger V4.1 (aka V4.4). So if you go that route, make sure it's the latest version.

katking

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
www.katking.com
I have the Fogger V4, and all reviews say it is a hard build. I have been vaping since 2007, have lots of RDA and RTAs, never had a problem with any of them. The Fogger leaks so bad you can watch it flowing out. Duel coil, short but thick wick. Need to be sure it is not blocking channel. Never fill with a syringe, always use bottle to create vacume. Double and triple check of the 0 rings. 4 builds of this HORRIBLE atty, four tanks of juice lost. It is going in the trash.

Elyas

Jul 28, 2014
California
Just got a Fogger 4.4 (or 4.1 depending on where you look, same thing) and it's really awesome. I haven't had any of the leaking or dry hit issues I hear about and I carry it in my pocket all day in addition to the occasional chain vape. I think the issues people are having result from the shallow juice channels, smallish build deck, and lack of post holes, which are really pretty minor in my opinion.

Anyways, the airflow is great, taste is on par with my kayfun, vapor production is the best of any rta I've tried, and the juice capacity is huge as well.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Yilong's Kaiseer is kind if a clone of the Rose. Tiny capacity though, so I don't recommend it OP.

The Erlkonigin is a great tank. Holds 6ml, and you can buy metal tanks that hold more then that. You can also buy glass from IBTanked for it and have it painted. No clone for it yet though, so it's pricey. Easy to fill with ports up top.

Last edited:

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Reo Grand.

watchassreo2_zps4a808c53.png

- Bullet proof 18650 mechancial
- 6ml of on-demand juice
- Real RDA vape
- No leaking, no gurgling, no dry hits, no dripping and driving

Reanautsagainst_zpsb14942d6.png

If your finances are struggling, do yourself a service: Save up a bit, bookmark this page, and stalk it in order to snag one at a lower price. Either that or register for the ECF classifieds.

Unquestionably the Reo satisfies all your criteria, and then some, just not your price. It's not worth passing up because of the budget issue, trust me.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread