classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
so i have a kayfun but its just not cutting it. i need something that holds more juice, something bigger, something better in all aspects. ive been looking around online and it seems to me like the kayfun is really the only tank atomizer worth having according to a lot of people. i do not want a genesis styled atomizer and whatever you recommend im going to try to buy a clone of it for financial reasons, ill probably look for it on fasttech then go outside of that if they dont carry it. i would also like adjustable airflow. Am i asking for too much? i feel like what i want doesnt exist because if it did i wouldve herd about it by now.

cliffs.
-new rta, non genny
-more vapor than katfun
-larger tank capacity than kayfun
-would prefer a clone
-adj airflow
-22mm (as it will go on my nemesis)

thanks for the help guys. i feel like the RTA selection in the vaping world is lacking compared to drippers. i love to drip but its tough to do that while driving! if only i was a genius id invent my own but designing stuff is not my forte.

The amount of vapor you get from any topper depends on your build and your PG/VG mix

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Reo Grand.

watchassreo2_zps4a808c53.png

This pic just put me in tears, love it.

"So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ***. Five long years, he wore this watch Reo up his ***. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch Reo. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my *** two years."

ROTFLMAO!
Taking a breath, calm now, carry on.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Yes, ANOTHER vote for REO!!!
I have had mine for almost three years and working like the day I bought it after numerous drops on floors, concrete, sandy beaches! What happens when you drop a tube mod?? Broken tank, broken drip tip? Not with a REO!
They are indestructable! No leaks, no broken tanks, no yuck brown burnt juice backwash like a tank, flavor as good as it gets like dripping without dripping.
No long dildo... err I mean tube mod in your pocket!!
After years of looking for better I stopped after getting my REO, when you have the best the heck with the rest!!!! :)

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
If you are set on getting something somewhat within the specs you've listed then George's suggestions are pretty good I think. However if you are prepared to fork out the $$ for a high end atty then I have to suggest the REO also. It's just a good set up & it replaced my tank/mech combo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread