Looking for a semi cheap bottom feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesmondTheMoonbear

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
maryland
I LOVE the look of the reos, they are so beautiful, but for one fifteen (and that's for a blemish) it's sorta out of my price range, and if i was going to shell out that kind of coin, id probably just end up hating myself. I get that it's basically indestructible, but this mod is never going to leave my bedroom, so I'm not really worried about that. I'd like something metal, or at least cased in metal. And I'd like to keep it under sixty dollars of possible.
Let the suggestions fly!
Sent from the MOON, using Tapatalk MOON™

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
These look purdy: http://.........blogspot.com/2013/03/live-preorder-siegelei-t-max.html

that doesnt appear to be a bottom feeder. the way i understand it, the T-Max is just a box version of the ZMax.

for an inexpensive bottom feeder, go with the VMod. you can get one for 50% off if youve got interwebz skillz. lol AKA searching and being patient for the 50% sales that vapage tosses out there from tiem to time.

another route would be waiting for the China Reo clone. ive seen the photos already so its only a matter fo time.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I searched for a bottom feeder for months and then decided against one for two reasons:

1. I liked the look of wood but read so many saying that the wood absorbs the smell of the juice and some said the plastic does also and that it really turned them off smelling like that with it in their pocket/purse. I don't know if the smell is "contagious" from the bottle and, if it isn't then metal would be best.
2. The bottles have the same problem tanks do with certain juices etching the plastic though instead of cracking it. I didn't like the idea of vaping dissolved plastic. I store my juice in glass because of it so why would I vape out of plastic?

Now I'm looking at box mods and really like that Sigelie someone posted here... only thing with that is I don't like preordering.

Just some thoughts for you to consider since I have.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
that doesnt appear to be a bottom feeder. the way i understand it, the T-Max is just a box version of the ZMax.

for an inexpensive bottom feeder, go with the VMod. you can get one for 50% off if youve got interwebz skillz. lol AKA searching and being patient for the 50% sales that vapage tosses out there from tiem to time.

another route would be waiting for the China Reo clone. ive seen the photos already so its only a matter fo time.

Oops! Sorry. I was just looking at the purdy box, not what was inside of it. I'm very easy to buy for at Christmas.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Heres one called the iDrink for $35 and its a kit.

iDrink starter kit The iDrink electronic cigarette mod [] - $34.98 : 21 Century Smoking, Your source for premium electronic cigarettes

Also I suggest the Vmod and you can get a kit from Vapage for $99. Its worth every penny. I have both of these bottom feeders. The iDrink works well but you have to pull hard on it. The best one is the Vmod from Vapage and I love mine. Its hassle free, does not leak and provides a great consistant vape. From time to time they runs 50% off sales or buy one and get one free. Sign up for their newsletter so you will know when they come on sale.

DesmondTheMoonbear

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
maryland
Heres one called the iDrink for $35 and its a kit.

iDrink starter kit The iDrink electronic cigarette mod [] - $34.98 : 21 Century Smoking, Your source for premium electronic cigarettes

Also I suggest the Vmod and you can get a kit from Vapage for $99. Its worth every penny. I have both of these bottom feeders. The iDrink works well but you have to pull hard on it. The best one is the Vmod from Vapage and I love mine. Its hassle free, does not leak and provides a great consistant vape. From time to time they runs 50% off sales or buy one and get one free. Sign up for their newsletter so you will know when they come on sale.

That thing is all sorts of ugly lol. I think I'll just bide my time until i can afford the reo. And the first person to tell me to buy a Provari gets virtually punched.

Sent from the MOON, using Tapatalk MOON™

sacricide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
sacramento
im waiting on a 50% off vmod xl myself. i missed out on the last deal.
ive seen a couple of used vmods and old goats in the classifieds. id suggest getting verified and then checkin out the classifieds

im waiting also, i missed last sale by one day. ill be getting a 2.0 as a backup. but may become my primary if its what everyones been raving about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread