Looking for best atomizer / MAP tank for Darwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

murf43143

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
Going on day 50 with my Darwin and I absolutely love it. What I do hate is constantly taking off the top of my atomizers to put 3 drops of liquid in.

I also have ordered multiple drip tips that are more annoying than anything because they are so skinny you end up dripping all over the top and side and get more juice in your mouth.

I am looking for the best atomizers / Tips / MAP tanks to go on the Darwin that will hold the most liquid for when I am at my desk, and also atomizers I can bring out with my since the MAP tanks aren't very pocket friendly.

I have been using 510's for a while, and also 901's on here. My old 901 atomizers I ordered 2 years ago are running better most of the recent 510's I have ordered.

Also, I have tried 4, 510 HV atomizers on the Darwin and they all tasted like horrible chemical burn taste. I have tried washing and dry burning all 4 of the HV's and they still make me gag from the chemical burnt taste.

Thank you for the tips, and Happy St. Patties day, hope you are all safe!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Murf.
Happy St. Patty's day to you also...I am still searching for the best tank but have had great success with the new Jumbo drippers and Kr808 Jumbo carts. I can load them with 2 Mls and be good for a while. The drippers I can drip directly into when they get dry and the others I just pop the soft rubber cap off and drip 5 to 10 drops in...I really like to remove them before I drip but no biggie really. I have tried all the Clearomizers and several tanks but havent really had any love for any of those... Some people like the Map tanks I guess but I know a couple people had them leak into the device so they are using Goosenecks or other adapter configurations with them...Im also waiting on some bigger cartos and a new design of the Tank attys....Thanks
Drew

shamreez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Bristol UK
Hey Murf.
Im also waiting on some bigger cartos and a new design of the Tank attys....Thanks
Drew

Would you be able to give any more details regarding the new design of the Tank atty's.

Coz if they can perfect it to get a good vape there is nothing to beat the ease of use

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Drew. Lovin' my Darwin! I've discovered 302's and BE112's work great on Darwin, especially with the stealth 510-801 adapter threaded into the 510-510 adapter. I still need to find a good carto for out and about. How about the 801 cartos? Do they perform well on the Darwin?

The 801 cartos work GREAT with the Darwin....In Fact they are one of Brandons favorites...
Drew

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
And mine are on their way! Can't wait!

Drew's 801's are right up there for me. Using one as we speak! Let's face it, is there really a bad carto on the Darwin? Ok well, CE2's are not the best, But then again the Darwin has even made some of them ok for me.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Hey guys I'm interested in this as well. Has anyone else tried any kind of tank or juice feeder system on their darwins? I agree with all of you, cartos are amazing on this thing, but it would be cool to have some sort of feeder for all day vapes, or at least a giant fun ugly tank system of some sort to play with! Evolv should come up with a Darwinian UFS of some sort lol!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hey guys I'm interested in this as well. Has anyone else tried any kind of tank or juice feeder system on their darwins? I agree with all of you, cartos are amazing on this thing, but it would be cool to have some sort of feeder for all day vapes, or at least a giant fun ugly tank system of some sort to play with! Evolv should come up with a Darwinian UFS of some sort lol!

Ummm.....yeah tried a tank or two. Heard Drew has some cool colored ones...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread