Not open for further replies.

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Hello;
I am looking for a good clearomizer/tank to go on my Volt spinner. Must fit an 808 without any adapters and hold at least 1.6 ml.and have replaceable heads/coils.
Any suggestions as to which to use and where to get em ??
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

PS vape "smoke" does not chase mosquitoes away. :blush: :vapor:

Last edited:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
If you like top coils, I use Kanger T2s. They do not screw all the way down...but only leave a 1/4" gap, so not a big deal.

The Halo Triton tanks fit perfectly. They are a T2 based clearo. A little more capacity than the OP was looking for though. I use those for certain liquids and the T3 mini for others. Nice to have choices. Hopefully SI will come out with a version of the T2 soon.

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Do you use the bigger batteries or small cig like batteries? What model e cig do you use?

Volt Spinners - Variable Voltage Battery

Its the Volt Spinner......same as Volt x2 passthrough but with variable voltage. It will accept the mini clearomizers from the cigalike 65 and 78 mm. But those are to small for my taste.( 0.8 ml)

I have the x2 clearo (1.6 ml ..not the T3) but they run very "airy"

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
SI's mini T3 has got your ticket punched. ;)

Thanks EleanorR,

that may be my best choice at the moment.. I have read a lot of folks complaining about leakage with the T3, ..and if they are in stock....

P.S. just ordered 2 with replacement heads to check em out.......Thanks again

Last edited:

B I L

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Hemet, CA

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
I really like the x2 clearo's. I know they don't have replaceable coils / heads but they aren't nearly as airy as the T3 or T3 minis. But I'm sure it something you can get used to.

NOW you tell me.......:blush: Expecting 2 in the vape mail tomorrow. Oh well, story of my life, when my ship comes in, I will be at the airport :p

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
NOW you tell me.......:blush: Expecting 2 in the vape mail tomorrow. Oh well, story of my life, when my ship comes in, I will be at the airport :p

Not to worry! The minis are not as airy as the full-size T3, and you can always block an air-hole to reduce air flow. They are my preferred delivery device for the Spinner. I've got 6 in rotation, and have never had a leak. They do have a tendency to develop a gurgle, but with the Spinner, (yay!), I can just increase the voltage till the gurgle is vaporized away, then return it to the original setting. Being able to replace the flavor wicks, (and heads,when that no longer works), makes these quite economical for me.
When you fill them, don't get liquid in the central air tube, and when you re-fill, swab out that central air tube, to remove condensation.
I predict that you'll have success with these.

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Not to worry! The minis are not as airy as the full-size T3, and you can always block an air-hole to reduce air flow. They are my preferred delivery device for the Spinner. I've got 6 in rotation, and have never had a leak. They do have a tendency to develop a gurgle, but with the Spinner, (yay!), I can just increase the voltage till the gurgle is vaporized away, then return it to the original setting. Being able to replace the flavor wicks, (and heads,when that no longer works), makes these quite economical for me.
When you fill them, don't get liquid in the central air tube, and when you re-fill, swab out that central air tube, to remove condensation.
I predict that you'll have success with these.

I have the x2 and that's the one I find airy. You say the T3 is even worse??....that's whats comin in the mail Whaaaa :glare:
One of these days....I will find the right combination. I do like the Mini but its not large enuf.
The X2 clearo is large enough but it is very airy. I figured I would try the T3 because of size and the replaceable heads. Oh well... they should be in the vape mail today and I will give em a try

Last edited:

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
I have the x2 and that's the one I find airy. You say the T3 is even worse??....that's whats comin in the mail Whaaaa :glare:
One of these days....I will find the right combination. I do like the Mini but its not large enuf.
The X2 clearo is large enough but it is very airy. I figured I would try the T3 because of size and the replaceable heads. Oh well... they should be in the vape mail today and I will give em a try

Um, Uncle R, in your original post, you said you had a spinner, not an X2. And if the X2 clearo is large enough, the T3 mini (isn't that what you just ordered?) should be large enough, as well, as they hold about the same qty of liquid.
I only tried one full-sized T3, and had some minor issues with it (too airy, tended to gurgle too easily), which is why I tried the mini T3, and went to Spinners.
All that aside, no need to get bummed out before it arrives and you get to try it! Ya never know, it might be just what you've been wanting.;)

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Um, Uncle R, in your original post, you said you had a spinner, not an X2. And if the X2 clearo is large enough, the T3 mini (isn't that what you just ordered?) should be large enough, as well, as they hold about the same qty of liquid.
I only tried one full-sized T3, and had some minor issues with it (too airy, tended to gurgle too easily), which is why I tried the mini T3, and went to Spinners.
All that aside, no need to get bummed out before it arrives and you get to try it! Ya never know, it might be just what you've been wanting.;)

CatLady.... I'm way to old to get bummed out by almost anything :)

That aside my T3's (full sized) arrived today......and so far I am a Happy camper ....finally...

Vapes very good, a bit airy, but, not as bad as the X2clearo on either my spinner or the X2. I have both ( backup for my backup ) If I lead you astray, I apologize. I do that to myself at times :)

I think this may be my keeper :) with the replaceable heads it is very economical.

Now...... if only my juice had arrived from MBV :mail: Gotta wait till Mondays mail :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread