Looking for someone (with experience) to head a possible Unicig co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.

orlampagal

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
United States
www.myspace.com
Hi everyone, I'm not new to vaping or anything, but I am scouring the forum looking for someone that might want to handle a moderately sized co-op from unicig. The prices look phenomenal (that is if you meet the MOQ)

Things I am looking for are: Riva/Ego 1000 or 1100 mah batteries (if you meet the MOQ then they are 9 dollars a piece)

LR 510 atties (about 2.75 a piece if you meet the MOQ)

LR cartos (I believe they're boge) and they run around 80 cents each if you meet the MOQ

I am sure there are other things people might want to get, but I would say that if we can meet the MOQ, more power to ya!

Anyone interested in this?

Here's the site: New Products, Indulgence E-cigarette, UN Riva510&901 direct from Hong Kong
:2cool:

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
Hi everyone, I'm not new to vaping or anything, but I am scouring the forum looking for someone that might want to handle a moderately sized co-op from unicig. The prices look phenomenal (that is if you meet the MOQ)

Things I am looking for are: Riva/Ego 1000 or 1100 mah batteries (if you meet the MOQ then they are 9 dollars a piece)

LR 510 atties (about 2.75 a piece if you meet the MOQ)

LR cartos (I believe they're boge) and they run around 80 cents each if you meet the MOQ

I am sure there are other things people might want to get, but I would say that if we can meet the MOQ, more power to ya!

Anyone interested in this?

Here's the site: New Products, Indulgence E-cigarette, UN Riva510&901 direct from Hong Kong
:2cool:

And although the batteries are somewhat cheaper, the attys at $2.75 and cartos at .80 when including the shipping fees might turn out to be more than from GreenHouseOne.com with much more of a hassle. The attys as I told you before on the other thread are only $3 from GHO and the cartos are $1.00 each. They not only use EMS now, they use China Registered Air Mail, which is relatively inexpensive. I just looked, if ordering 5 ego 1000mah batteries @12.99 and a pack of cartos, the shipping fees are under $6.00. There is also $15 flat EMS and as I mentioned to you in the other thread, from $249 and up, shipping is free.

When ordering from factories, the cheapest shipping is usually a little over $20 for the first half kilo and then it goes up every 1/2 kilo by about $7.00. A 1/2 kilo is a little more than a pound.

orlampagal

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
United States
www.myspace.com
Each 1100 mah battery (0.09 kg) is at most 8.75 ea, if each person ordering batteries orders 6 of them, you add 7 dollars extra to their order, plus 2 dollars for the shipping (part of the original flat fee of 20) then their total is 61.50 for 6 batteries. That's a little over 10 bucks each (plus domestic shipping) and if they are ordering cartos and atties, that's even better. I had planned to order 6 batteries, a couple of packs of cartos and about 10 attys. No matter how you cut it, it's still far cheaper than greenhouseone (I looked at it over and over)

The only thing is, we have to meet our MOQ on something to qualify for getting "sample" amounts of other things... i.e. we can meet our MOQ on cartos, and buy the batteries (how ever many we want) for 8.75. I am waiting on confirmation from alibaba on this.

orlampagal

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
United States
www.myspace.com
I have my hands like excessively full right now. I gotta help my mom get her house on the market, plus nursing school full time and if I have mailing stuff around she'll go batty. It's not a good time, but we still need batteries and stuff. I am just trying to get a feel for who may or may not be interested, and who may want to run it. It should be something that's open for a while before the order goes in, as people are usually on the fence. I am still waiting for them to send me a price sheet.

orlampagal

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
United States
www.myspace.com
Here is what Unicig said to me:

For the Riva 1100mah battery , we have 4 color : Black , Platinum , White and Pink . We sell $ 8.5/pc , and the MOQ is 50pcs .
For the 510 LR Atomizer , we sell $2/pc . And the MOQ is 100 pcs .
The shipping charge to USA is $20 for the first 0.5kg , and $6.5 for the next 0.5 kg .

Keep in mind that 3 batteries are half a kilo, so they would require 6.50 on top of the base shipping.
With shipping from China to here, and the paypal fees, you're looking at about 2.75 per atty and 10.75 per battery... which is really awesome if we can just meet the MOQ. If you meet the MOQ on a few things, they let you get sample amounts of other things (like cartos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread