Plastic BOTTLE Co-op (MOD APPROVED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO
Plastic Bottle Co-op (mod Approved!)

DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

Jules22871
ToniAnne
UntamedRose

I would like to have all orders by 10-25-2010, or when the limit is filled, whichever happens first.

Make your posts like a shopping list.
Be clear with items.
PLEASE No chatter or questions HERE.

1st Supplier:
3ml bottles = .098ea -- we must get 1000 increment segments to keep this price. (This includes shipping fee from this supplier).

2nd Supplier:
3ml bottles = .25ea --------------- (LAST RESORT) order 480-1008 bottles
6ml bottles = .28ea ------- Looking to ORDER 480+ bottles
10ml bottles = .28ea ------- Looking to ORDER 288+ bottles
15ml bottles = .30ea ------- Looking to ORDER 288+ bottles
30ml bottles = .51ea ------- Looking to ORDER 192+ bottles
60ml bottles = .63ea ------- Looking to ORDER 48+ bottles
(Free shipping from supplier via UPS Ground 5-7day)

*There is no minimum to buy -- but you do have to pay the shipping cost -- so you want to get your money's worth.

Now, having said that -- we do have to hit 1000-1008 on most of the bottle sizes to keep the price.
So if you have a low figure we may ask that everyone increases their order it to reach our target.
Or we would have to cancel that particular bottle size's order for everyone.

**YES you probably could get some bottles cheaper, but not all suppliers have all the sizes of bottles everyone wanted, and we didn’t want to pay shipping to 3-4 different suppliers.

****We may not order any other items as we are over the $500 co-op limit as is. -- This could be revisited on 10/24/2010 if we don’t get enough bottle orders and we are below the approved limit.
Approx total to suppliers is $527.60, but in the event we don’t get 1000 bottles for 3m supplier, then our price could go up to $550.00 limit to suppliers.

If orders flood in, I will start at post 1, and tally up the money until it reaches our limit, and all other posts afterwards, will not be able to participate, unless approved. I will try my best to stay on top of this so no one gets let down.

Shipping back to YOU will be 3-11 bucks. I am REQUIRING a delivery confirmation ($0.19) on ALL orders shipped to you.
I am looking to get the flexible plastic envelopes -- so most likely it will be around $5.09 or so.
------------US Rates ---------------
Stiff flat rate envelope $4.90 (looking to get the flexible plastic envelopes
Sm flat rate box $4.85 (8.8x5.4x1.8)
Med flat rate box $10.20 (11x8.5x5.5)

I will total orders and send invoice as soon as I get the quote including shipping and PP fees back.
(I will send PM's with PayPal info) and all payments via PayPal (gift please NO mention of e-cigs).

You'll have 48 hours to PP once invoiced, so be prepared to pay by the 27th. If you don’t respond, I’ll take the next in line to fill your spot. (yes, I will)

**Prices are not to be advertised, or used to negotiate against forum suppliers, or classifieds, PERIOD!

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to PM me.

Thanks
tweazee/Theresa

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO
I'll take 200 3ml bottles if .098 which should close those out now :)
100 10ml bottles
5 60ml bottles

actually pyrocat put us over 120 (i forgot to show the 100 I was getting).

If we get to 2000 3m, we might order those on the "1001-2000" bottle list for .098 cents . (with additional mod approval of course)

Dlite -- I had you for 100 3ml, and will put your additional 100 in the "1001-2000" bottle list

ps.. current ordered
3m=1220
6m=350
10m=220
15m=155
30m=155
60m=40

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
i looked last week every day for the approval, didn't get a chance to look over the weekend too busy, so I hope I can still order.
I had signed up when the feeler came out.
keeping my fingers,toes,eyes crossed!!!

ok this is what I'd like:

3ml- qty of 100 @ 0.98 if not then 50 @ .25 each
6ml- qty of 20 @ .28 each
10 ml - qty of 20 @ .28 each
I am willing to make changes if needed to get the required amounts, no problem
This took a lot of research and time, so I want to thank you for that.
nope not brown nosin" , LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread