Plastic BOTTLE Co-op (MOD APPROVED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO
Sorry everyone, had to work on saturday, so didnt get the bottles in mail until Monday 11/1/2010.
They should get to everyone on wednesday.
I will PM you your delivery conf# & shipping cost.

ps... post office stated that any packages over 13oz in weight had to be shipped via priority mail.
So everyone went priority mail.

Everyone's bottles were shiped in the tevlar envelopes (except ladyzr).

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Sorry everyone, had to work on saturday, so didnt get the bottles in mail until Monday 11/1/2010.
They should get to everyone on wednesday.
I will PM you your delivery conf# & shipping cost.

ps... post office stated that any packages over 13oz in weight had to be shipped via priority mail.
So everyone went priority mail.

Everyone's bottles were shiped in the tevlar envelopes (except ladyzr).

Thanks! I just used my last few empty bottles and came here to check the status. Thank you again for your time and efforts!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
This is so strange!!!
Salem my number showed up as no record also.
i'll be home in 30 mins, can't wait to see if they made it.
I didn't see where anyone else said they got thiers yet. hmmm.......

Sugi, Try tracking the number without the dashes - in it. That worked for me. I did not receive mine today either but I did figure out the tracking # issue. It always takes an extra day for anything from the mid west to get to me in SC for some reason. Strange thing is that I had a pkg mailed from OH on Monday, first class not priority and I received it today. Sugi I bet that you and I will get them tomorrow. I hope.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Thank you so much for putting this co-op together. It was an awesome way to stock up on bottles for very little money (only to give away to PIF members)

For your information, anyone wanting to do another one of these, I would be interested in purchasing some more. I would suggest using the same company for the 3ml bottles as the 10ml bottles. I have used this 3ml brand before. I had a total of 3 of them, (came free with my juices) One leaked through the seam, and if you screw the caps on too tight and have a little juice on your hands, it is very difficult to open the bottle because it is so flimsy. Just my personal experience. I am sure these will work fine, but the others are made better IMO.

Thanks again for the very affordable offering. I cant believe how many bottles I got for twenty bucks!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you so much for putting this co-op together. It was an awesome way to stock up on bottles for very little money (only to give away to PIF members)

For your information, anyone wanting to do another one of these, I would be interested in purchasing some more. I would suggest using the same company for the 3ml bottles as the 10ml bottles. I have used this 3ml brand before. I had a total of 3 of them, (came free with my juices) One leaked through the seam, and if you screw the caps on too tight and have a little juice on your hands, it is very difficult to open the bottle because it is so flimsy. Just my personal experience. I am sure these will work fine, but the others are made better IMO.

Thanks again for the very affordable offering. I cant believe how many bottles I got for twenty bucks!

Ooh. I know the bottles that you speak of. I was hoping that these would not be like those. But for the price I guess if we use it even a few times it will be worth it. I actually thought long and hard about that before I ordered 100.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Sugi, Try tracking the number without the dashes - in it. That worked for me. I did not receive mine today either but I did figure out the tracking # issue. It always takes an extra day for anything from the mid west to get to me in SC for some reason. Strange thing is that I had a pkg mailed from OH on Monday, first class not priority and I received it today. Sugi I bet that you and I will get them tomorrow. I hope.
yeah i didnt get them , i was soooooo sad when I got home, but it's another day, i will try the number without dashes. i actually just copied and pasted into the usps site, so ill not do that again.!!!
ttyl

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Label/Receipt Number: 0309 2880 0001 0103 0913
Expected Delivery Date: November 4, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item is out for delivery at 10:23 am on November 04, 2010 in LEXINGTON, SC 29073.
woooo-hooooo!!!!!
i did it with out the dahses and it did come up. if it's out for del. i'll get them today!!!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Label/Receipt Number: 0309 2880 0001 0103 0913
Expected Delivery Date: November 4, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item is out for delivery at 10:23 am on November 04, 2010 in LEXINGTON, SC 29073.
woooo-hooooo!!!!!
i did it with out the dahses and it did come up. if it's out for del. i'll get them today!!!

Yeah, I did the copy/paste thing the first time too. I have to go down and check my mail.

UPDATE I did get my bottles today. YAY! They look fine. Those 3ml are cute and not the ones that I was thinking of. Thanks again tweazee!

Last edited:

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO

For your information, anyone wanting to do another one of these, I would be interested in purchasing some more.

***I have several hundred (approx 600) -- 3ml bottles -- when ever anyone needs more, just let me know and I can send them out.

Last edited:

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Tweazee I received my bottles, thank you so much for doing this co-op! I've sent you a PM about the addtl paypal charge, and where to send the money, as I've suspended that account for the time being. Your package didn't include a return address and I haven't gotten a response from you, please let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread