Looking forward to Returning kit to Walgreens

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeshark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Down town China Town NY
Since i've been vaping(1mnth), ive used a few blu disposables & purchased the kit.

The disposables were actually not too bad.

The kit on the other hand stinks, can't wait to return it to Walgreens before 30day return policy.

The batteries go so quick, the cartridges really lose flavor pretty quickly, not worth it IMO.

This seems to be the sentiment from many ppl, just figured I'd add to the collection of reviews :D

Joe

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
Now, begins the fun.

I've overbought so much juice I want to offer some info.

For Fruit Flavors, I prefer http://www.mtbakervapor.com/ right now. This juice is true to form and priced well. If you find something you really like, you can get a huge (50ml) bottle for $11.

If you want to try something different, you may consider the sample pack from Heather's Heavenly Vapes: http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=48

This store has a good reputation for good flavors. 10$ is a good deal to try 4 different flavors before you go all-in.

Another store with a big sampler pack is The Vapor room. http://www.thevaporroom.net/3mltasters.html

You can get 10 3ml taster sized bottles for $25.

Typed on my mobile. Please excuse typos.

joeshark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Down town China Town NY
Similar experience kept me from starting to vape few years ago. Tried wrong ecig, had terrible experience, never bothered to research ecigs and moved on smoking cigarettes.
Glad you're working out instead of abandoning!

Yup sentiments exactly, sooo glad I researched this forum, if I thought blu was what all ecigs were like, I'd be going back to smoking :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

hrferic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
milton,wi
I had the exact same experience as you did with the Blu. I called them and found out the disposables are 24mg nicotine and the cartridges in the kit are only 18. The battery is bigger on the disposables as well. Wish I'd have returned the kit-it didn't even occur to me. You will LOVE the setup you bought. Check out Vapedudes for juice. Buttery nipple is great. Alien vision e-juice has some good stuff too. Boba's bounty is really popular.
Happy vaping!:vapor:

kewlceo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
L.A. California
Since i've been vaping(1mnth), ive used a few blu disposables & purchased the kit.

The disposables were actually not too bad.

The kit on the other hand stinks, can't wait to return it to Walgreens before 30day return policy.

The batteries go so quick, the cartridges really lose flavor pretty quickly, not worth it IMO.

This seems to be the sentiment from many ppl, just figured I'd add to the collection of reviews :D

Joe

I wish it was Joyetech that had the national advertizing campaign going on instead, as I feel a lot of people will try these kits and think that they are representative of the entire industry, which would be sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread