Looking to upgrade from a Pico 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
if...
pico 25 is better than pico 75 or pico 21700... for the usb charge..
pico 21700 is a little bit bigger, but great battery choice..
other than that, dna or yihi.. but higher budget..
That's really not the best way to charge a battery, though. I've done it, in a pinch (before I bought a good charger), but I haven't done it since (well, I can't even find mine, so I'm not doing it at all now, lol). Personally, I don't have a use for a 25w device, nor a need for a higher wattage device (yet).

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
Reactions: stols001

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hello, All

I've been really pleased with the Pico 25 for my daily uses, I love the small compact size. I'm a TC vaper that doesn't push the wattage too hard (450*/60 watt ramp up) and I find the single 18650 platform will last me through the full work day.

My only issue with the Pico is that the chip isn't particularly consistent. It's constantly reading my builds 0.05 ohms too low and as a TC vaper, I find the consistency of my vape quality rather spotty. This has led me to consider an upgrade, I know there are much more accurate and consistent chips on the market, especially for TC.

I was hoping some of you might be able to suggest some mods that are around the same size as the Pico but offer a better chipset. I don't mind paying more for a better product, but I would like the size to be around the same. Additionally, it needs to be able to hold a 25mm atty without overhang.

I appreciate your help.
Research the JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w. It has a very strong following here on ECF. I have bought two of them. The black 22mm for myself and the Sandstorm 25mm for my son. DNA75 watt. Temp control. Search for You Tube video reviews, they are all stellar. Very reputable company (Scottish). Under $100. I get a full day usage with a single Samsung18650 30Q 3000mah battery vaping at 30 - 40 watts.

upload_2018-2-26_11-49-18.jpeg
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread