Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
From reading their website, they claim the Flavor Drops contain no sweeteners - natural or artificial - so they should be safe to use.

rock on! agreed. i dont thinq (also from what i hear) theres any harm with capella flavor drops for vaping; no dye nor artificial sweetening to worry about... well as long as u just stiq wid da flavor drops (no water flavors).

baby driver

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Sunny CA
www.myspace.com
The LorAnn COFFEE flavor I received is dark as mud and totally opaque. I don't mind a little caramel coloring, but I actually threw away a batch using this one, as I bet it is just not to good for the atty, or the inhalation, IMO. You gotta be able to see through the juice, I believe. I am wondering if this was a bad bottle or if all of their straight coffee flavor is like this...

I agree. Wish I would have read this an hour ago as I just mixed a batch with 2 drops of coffee and it is awful dark. I will probably keep using it but mark the atty for only this flavor as I think it will eventually give me trouble.

I will be putting the coffee flavor away to not use in the vaping mixes.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I used to make perfumes and colognes years ago. Your base sent is the perfume oil (very strong), which obviously is not soluble in water - so, how do they make cologne and splash and very light fragrances?

What I learned is that you disolve the perfume oil in alcohol (PGA/ Everclear) That mixture will then disperse in water.

Would not this same chemistry apply to e-liquids?

~A

JimMitchell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
I used to make perfumes and colognes years ago. Your base sent is the perfume oil (very strong), which obviously is not soluble in water - so, how do they make cologne and splash and very light fragrances?

What I learned is that you disolve the perfume oil in alcohol (PGA/ Everclear) That mixture will then disperse in water.

~A

I'm bumping this because I really hope to get a response to your question!

I have Ginger, Nutmeg, and Cinnamon oils that I really want to mix with!

Is there any good way to do this, and not toast your attys?:cry::confused:

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

~A

Yes it will, and works quite well. Alcohol is a wonderful solvent. The oils are often so highly concentrated, when diluted with PGA it still doesn't require much to add appropriate flavor to your liquid. The amount of oil that will end up in your liquid can be quite minimal if the flavor is potent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread