LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrae

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Bay Area California
You might also make mention of any flavors that contain Diacetyl, which is highly toxic when inhaled.

Diacetyl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just ordered direct from the capellaflavordrops site and they have on the front page

"ALL of our flavorings are Diacetyl Free."

Just thought I would share :)

Last edited:

Ananda

Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2010
South Florida
my.att.net
Well makes one wonder what the chemical composition of the artificial flavors are which is how I stumbled on this post for I was wondering if I should use LorAnn

I have been experimenting with peos and was a supplier and aromatherapy lover of botanicals but new to vaping.

So far instead of mixing peos in I lightly touch filled cart of ecopure in desired nicotine level with flat toothpick of desired peo with good results so far with spearmint, peppermint, cinnamon leaf.

Remember these are not fragrant or artifical oils but therapeutic grade peos for massage and air diffusers purely steam distilled from organic grown botanicals.

Now we use in aromatherapy an air pump and glass diffuser that creates a very fine mist of pure,only peo for therapy so they get inhaled into lungs diluted with environmental air.so the main danger in vaping is concentration level and high temps.

The other common delivery system is a few drops in hanky and inhale

Touching a full cart off with flat toothpick dipped in spearmint will set a powerful mint dominance for about 10-15 hits.

I have been drinking, bathing .massaging, diffusing with peos for 20 years but never vaped a peo till this week and it is very powerful in mind/body effects.

I would recommend a preliminary review of,

The Encyclopedia of Medical Plants, Andrew Chevallier

The Aromatherapy Book, Jeanne Rose

Proceed with extreme caution, study and happiness.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I just ordered a bunch of Lorann Candy oils... so aren't ALL of the flavors 'oils?' :oops: (In other words, did I just make a big mistake ordering?)

Sorry for being such a NOOB idiot! :oops:

No of all the Loran flavorings (81) only 15 are oils, they are as follows:

Almond Oil
Anise Oil
Cinnamon Oil
Clove Oil
Ginger Oil
Grapefruit Oil
Lemon Oil
Lime Oil
Nutmeg Oil
Orange Oil
Pepermint Oil
Spearmint Oil
Tangerine Oil
Wintergreen Oil (Artificial)
Wintergreen Oil (Natural)

If you ordered any of these then you ordered oil based flavorings. If not then you are good. Don't sweat the small stuff, life will go on.
Hope this helps,
Dan

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
No of all the Loran flavorings (81) only 15 are oils, they are as follows:

Almond Oil
Anise Oil
Cinnamon Oil
Clove Oil
Ginger Oil
Grapefruit Oil
Lemon Oil
Lime Oil
Nutmeg Oil
Orange Oil
Pepermint Oil
Spearmint Oil
Tangerine Oil
Wintergreen Oil (Artificial)
Wintergreen Oil (Natural)

If you ordered any of these then you ordered oil based flavorings. If not then you are good. Don't sweat the small stuff, life will go on.
Hope this helps,
Dan

Whew! Good to hear! Seems the only flavor I made a mistake with was the Key Lime... all's good and Thanks for replying! :D

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Thanks for the awesome list, it made picking flavors nice and simple. Just received Mango, Cheesecake, and Chocolate Hazelnut. Now, if only there was a rating system for DIY people. So far I've only tried the Mango, and it has a great taste without being too strong or weak, and it's not as sweet as other fruity flavors I've tried such as Key Lime and Litchi (although I used more PG than VG for the Mango).

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
are the artificial colors OK to vape? Use at own risk doesnt mean much to me :)

Artificial colors just means that they are not "clear", any liquid you vape that is not clear means there are impurities in it i.e. "the coloring" and it will leave more residue on your atty than ones that are clear. Hence use at your own risk, not recommended for your atty's health but it wont harm you using them.
Hope this helps
Dan

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Oils are OK to use in some circumstances:

1. They don't seem to affect LR atomizers, or stock atties on 5 volts. Maybe burning hotter keeps the atty clean. Can't say if this applies to all oils but the ones I've tried (like peppermint) are fine on LR and 5v, atties last for months without cleaning.

2. If you pre-mix anything like this with alcohol (rum or vodka will do), they disperse and mix better.

Yes, you may have to dedicate an atty to the mix with the oil, as it might be hard to clean out.
If you don't pre-mix with alcohol then your liquid will need a good shake now and then.

Lorann's dark-color flavors like coffee and caramel may contain colorings you don't want to inhale. You can certainly feel that stuff hit your lungs.

TJPatt72

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tx
Is this a new flavor for Loranns and is it safe to vape?
Banana Natural
All natural flavoring
No added or artificial coloring
Kosher
Gluten Free
Not appropriate for use in chocolates.
Contains: vegetable glycerin, natural flavors
1 oz.$5.00 On Sale! Original Price: $5.50
4 oz.$12.60 On Sale! Original Price: $14.00
https://www.lorannoils.com/p-9105-banana-natural.aspx

Last edited:

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
That flavor is from their new natural section: https://www.lorannoils.com/c-202-new-natural-flavors.aspx

Most seem fine to use, but the Cherry has sugar and the Maple has Caramel Color. I don't know anyone who has used them yet, though.

They also state "Please keep in mind that these flavors, while concentrated, are only about half as strong as our traditional super-strength candy oils."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread