Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Hope these new pods are compatible with existing devices.
Yeah that was my first thought. This is written down below on the above link.
Screenshot_20190819-131724_Chrome.jpg

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
this morning I installed the new firmware to update the DNA Go to the DNA Plus Download – Lost Vape

The guide shows that when successful, the DNA Go will now have 5 power levels but I already had 5 power levels so I'm not sure what the update actually did. Has anyone else run it ?

this morning I installed the new firmware to update the DNA Go to the DNA Plus Download – Lost Vape

The guide shows that when successful, the DNA Go will now have 5 power levels but I already had 5 power levels so I'm not sure what the update actually did. Has anyone else run it ?

I just ran it and mine went from 3 power levels to 5 - Unless I didn't see this before, but on the Mod tab -> Atomizers there's now 4 spaces for atomizers, DL & MTL then 1.0 and a blank one

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
I just ran it and mine went from 3 power levels to 5 - Unless I didn't see this before, but on the Mod tab -> Atomizers there's now 4 spaces for atomizers, DL & MTL then 1.0 and a blank one

Yeah...I already had 5 power levels but there are additional options in the Atomizer tab for the new pods. Also, the device name is now Orion Plus. I'm still interested to know what other changes were made that aren't obvious

Gillistration

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2015
Has anyone seen or tried the IQS Mesh pods? Apparently it’s compatible with the Orion and Orion Q. Just bought two packs of the .3ohm, because the guy at the local B&M shop said the flavor is incredible and they last a lot longer. He also said he uses both nic salts and freebase in them, I’ve looked everywhere and haven’t seen many reviews. I’ll post a pic and my take on them once I try it, but it might be a while since I have to wear out the .25 coil I’m using now.

Last edited:

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Has anyone seen or tried the IQS Mesh pods? Apparently it’s compatible with the Orion and Orion Q. Just bought two packs of the .3ohm, because the guy at the local B&M shop said the flavor is incredible and they last a lot longer. He also said he uses both nic salts and freebase in them, I’ve looked everywhere and haven’t seen many reviews. I’ll post a pic and my take on them once I try it, but it might be a while since I have to wear out the .25 coil I’m using now.

Very interesting. However now that we're getting Mesh from Lost Vape this won't be needed. More importantly, with the Lost Vape updates, you get replacement coils mounted on the base only. You no longer need to replace the entire pod.

Gillistration

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2015
Very interesting. However now that we're getting Mesh from Lost Vape this won't be needed. More importantly, with the Lost Vape updates, you get replacement coils mounted on the base only. You no longer need to replace the entire pod.
Well have to see how those work out. I guess my concern with replaceable coils in the pod is in regard to leaking. I’m still really excited to try these IQS mesh pods. Plus if it means I can a few extra days off it, it will be worth it.

Part of what made the Orion so appealing is how simple it can be to just fill up and vape. I’ll be waiting to hear from the masses before I do any update to my device.

I would honestly love if Lost Vape had a recycle program for used Pods. I don’t know if it’s even possible/cost effective but it would be better than tossing the pods in the trash.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Flavour is good, no dry hits yet. Vape quality is a little mushy and ramp up is lazy at 17w, just like the Orchid pods. Far as i can tell, Orchid/Ally/Orion mesh pods are made by same people.

Pods are tight fitting, no wiggle and cant see where it could leak. I will order some 0.3 to try.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread