Lost Vape Orion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillistration

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2015
where can you get 0.3Ω mesh pods from? I only see 0.8Ω

Really digging the .3 mesh IQS pods I found at a local B&M. After 2 days of use the flavor is awesome and definitely an improvement. The airflow is much more open than the stock pods, I can’t even really close it off 100%. I’ve tried both nic salt and freebase juice in the same pod and it works great for both. I find I need the lowest setting for the nic salts and the medium for freebase. Still getting an all day battery life.

Overall I’m impressed by the flavor and unimpressed by the airflow (I like a tighter draw with nic salts). I’ll update on the lifespan when this pod dies.

Attachments

• AF0A9242-F826-4B37-B349-692394974365.jpeg
    AF0A9242-F826-4B37-B349-692394974365.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 74

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Pod and coils arrived! (gotta love vape-mail) So far so good: .25ohm Mesh Tasted a little "stale" at first, but it's starting to richen up. I keep bumping up the power and it doesn't seem to mind at all. I'm up to 25 watts so far, and knowing me I won't stop until I burn it up or max out. I'm extremely optimistic about these new pods/coils!

vaping 75/25 VG/PG

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
These coils are SO much better! Two tank fulls @ 25 watts and it just keeps getting better! I'm tempted to try High-VG in one. (I like the feel of straight VG juice better)

I was concerned with the juice holes in the coils being too high and limiting how far I could go before it stop wicking, but being that the coil is on the opposite side from my trigger finger I always have it tipped to where the juice is above/at those holes. I was pleasantly surprised how much juice I was able to get out of the tank without even trying...I know they are still calling it 2mL but it sure looks like it's more than that. I'll bet it's closer to 3 now. I'll try to remember to measure it tomorrow.

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
I just got the new Pod and coils from Lost Vape. The 0.5ohm is a huge improvement over the old pods. Using my two DNA Go with the updated software and it is working good. Only got the pod today so no idea how long the coils will last. I will play with it this week and see if any tweeks in eScribe can make it better. Glad I did not throw away the Orions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread