The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lost Vape Orion

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by dansus, Sep 7, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
  2. Gillistration

Gillistration Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2015
    Really digging the .3 mesh IQS pods I found at a local B&M. After 2 days of use the flavor is awesome and definitely an improvement. The airflow is much more open than the stock pods, I can’t even really close it off 100%. I’ve tried both nic salt and freebase juice in the same pod and it works great for both. I find I need the lowest setting for the nic salts and the medium for freebase. Still getting an all day battery life.

Overall I’m impressed by the flavor and unimpressed by the airflow (I like a tighter draw with nic salts). I’ll update on the lifespan when this pod dies.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hukachoo

Hukachoo Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    RU

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    When will the Plus and replaceable coils pods be available?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I did find a few places to pre order

6. dwcraig1

dwcraig1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. BNEAT

BNEAT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I just ordered some pods and coils. I sure hope I didn't waste $35 on this disappointing device.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. dwcraig1

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    They are the IQS ones.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    My new Plus pods should be arriving any minute. I cant wait to see how they vape.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Pod and coils arrived! (gotta love vape-mail) So far so good: .25ohm Mesh Tasted a little "stale" at first, but it's starting to richen up. I keep bumping up the power and it doesn't seem to mind at all. I'm up to 25 watts so far, and knowing me I won't stop until I burn it up or max out. I'm extremely optimistic about these new pods/coils!

vaping 75/25 VG/PG

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  12. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    Using the .25Ω with 70/30 at 20watts no boost (yellow level 4) and took a little break in but so much better than the original pods

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    These coils are SO much better! Two tank fulls @ 25 watts and it just keeps getting better! I'm tempted to try High-VG in one. (I like the feel of straight VG juice better)

I was concerned with the juice holes in the coils being too high and limiting how far I could go before it stop wicking, but being that the coil is on the opposite side from my trigger finger I always have it tipped to where the juice is above/at those holes. I was pleasantly surprised how much juice I was able to get out of the tank without even trying...I know they are still calling it 2mL but it sure looks like it's more than that. I'll bet it's closer to 3 now. I'll try to remember to measure it tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Ran this poor coil completely dry and scorched the hell out of it! Refilled and all is well...I'm impressed

• Like Like x 1
  15. dwcraig1

No Replay?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. lupinehorror

lupinehorror bròn Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Dunblane
    where are the plus coils and tanks available currently? got the go version and never got on with the pods

• Like Like x 1
  17. dwcraig1

Element Vapes is one place.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. RickCain

RickCain Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2013
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I was able to find an Orion Plus and replacement coils at VaporDNA yesterday. About a 1/2 tank though a .25 coil and have to say it is performing better than the old pods. Flavor is better as is the wicking.

• Like Like x 4
  19. JollyRogers

JollyRogers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Virginia
    Thanks for posting these reviews. Placed an order for some plus pods and atos. I prefer MTL with salts, and hoping the .5s actually work, unlike the old versions.

• Like Like x 2
  20. tdman77

tdman77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2019
    New Orleans
    I just got the new Pod and coils from Lost Vape. The 0.5ohm is a huge improvement over the old pods. Using my two DNA Go with the updated software and it is working good. Only got the pod today so no idea how long the coils will last. I will play with it this week and see if any tweeks in eScribe can make it better. Glad I did not throw away the Orions.

• Like Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.