Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
That sounds like a fantastic combo, I've been looking at the Hadaly lately, it looks pretty nice.
Got it yesterday & it's fantasic! Running it on my cheapo dripbox with a .27ohm clapton & the flavor is really good.
be3a10f7b29061664360b4e8fcb89c66.jpg

Reactions: JamezC

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Sure is. I even laid it on its side after a squonk and it didn't leak. Can't wait to hear your feedback on the Hadaly @Highwayman1224 . Hadaly vs. Quad Flex.
The hadaly has better flavor, & so easy to build! Not to say the quad isn't flavorful, but with the reduced size, the hadaly to me is better.

Reactions: cigatron

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
The hadaly has better flavor, & so easy to build! Not to say the quad isn't flavorful, but with the reduced size, the hadaly to me is better.
Well crap, there goes my money.....thanks a lot man :lol:
My attraction to the Hadaly is the small chamber, yes, but I love the giant "Subtank mini style" single coil deck. With that setup I can go back to a fused clapton or alien coil and still stay within the power limitations of the Therion.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
One of the more stylish BF Squonker, IMO. Several things to like about this mod except one major thing. It is cumbersome to change batteries. Wish they would have design a better way (easier) to change the battery, e.g bottom latch maybe?
Agreed but I've gotten used to it. Changing batteries only takes a few seconds now.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
One of the more stylish BF Squonker, IMO. Several things to like about this mod except one major thing. It is cumbersome to change batteries. Wish they would have design a better way (easier) to change the battery, e.g bottom latch maybe?

Yeah, I wish the juice bottle and battery were separated with their own compartments, so you could change each individually. It would also eliminate the need for the little plastic spacer. I've gotten used to it though, I just top off the bottle whenever I change the battery, since I have to take the bottle assembly out anyway.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Yeah, I wish the juice bottle and battery were separated with their own compartments, so you could change each individually. It would also eliminate the need for the little plastic spacer. I've gotten used to it though, I just top off the bottle whenever I change the battery, since I have to take the bottle assembly out anyway.
I don't remove the bottle assy to change batts. I just pop out the plastic divider with my thumbnail and pop the batt out with the strap. The bottle just hangs there while swapping batts.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
I don't remove the bottle assy to change batts. I just pop out the plastic divider with my thumbnail and pop the batt out with the strap. The bottle just hangs there while swapping batts.

Huh, I never really thought about doing it that way. It's easy to get the tubing back on the pin, so I usually just pop it off whenever I'm in need of a battery change and refill my bottle.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Any therion bf owners with thoughts on this mod vs. the hcigar inbox? Price points are pretty close this weekend, I'm trying to figure out which way to go.

Thanks!

Edit - I went for the therion bf black leather :D

Last edited:
Reactions: cigatron

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Mine arrived yesterday and had not had time to play with it until today.

While the included RDA looked somewhat interesting the center pin was WAY to long. Sadly I did not have enough grip on it while grinding it down so it is lost to the garage gods. :facepalm:

The buttons are not "clicky" the rest is just DNA75 stuff. The defaults did not last long. Since I have other DNA devices reconfiguring was a breeze.:)

Sadly mine has a faulty or at least funky bottle. My other squonkers need very little squeeze to get juice squirting out the top - this one (with VERY runny juice) requires more squeeze and then starts leaking around the cap. They include another bottle and tube but NOT the part the should be plugging the top of the bottle. (sigh) :(

I need to find another bottle solution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread