Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Still gray, dreary and drizzling outside, but...maintenance guy showed up and stopped the indoor rain... Also took pics of the ceiling and I will be getting several new panels put in...:)

:banana::banana:

...hope they disinfect the floor above and your ceiling first!

I've become .... where mold/mildew are concerned:D

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Please allow me to, again, this week, thank all that took time from your busy lives to stop in and spend some of it here .. it truly does mean a lot to me .. :)

As I ponder the coming of another Thanksgiving Day, the friends that join hands here around our Digital Campfire are certainly one of the things I will give Thanks for ..

Time passes so quickly .. another Year nears its end, soon to be a blur in the rear view ..

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Please allow me to, again, this week, thank all that took time from your busy lives to stop in and spend some of it here .. it truly does mean a lot to me .. :)

As I ponder the coming of another Thanksgiving Day, the friends that join hands here around our Digital Campfire are certainly one of the things I will give Thanks for ..

Time passes so quickly .. another Year nears its end, soon to be a blur in the rear view ..
Me too :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Had a great time and we got to visit with Cathy :wub: and the pups. Very exciting to see a dog you know compete in the ring!!!

Not only compete, but...

Drum Roll please...

Today, at the Ocala Dog show Belgian Tervuren Regional Specialty, Geordi, Bijou Luisant Kontinuing Mission, CA, TKN, CGC, was handled expertly by his breeder to Winner's Dog and Best of Winner's for a 5 point major!!! This is a big deal in dog shows! He is now, with very limited showing, 1/2 way to his Championship!!! To say I am on cloud nine tonight is an understatement. Possibly another 5 point major tomorrow, but ya never know!! Bea and her DH won't be there.... ;)

Go GMan!!
:rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana::rickroll::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you Bea for being there and helping cheer him on. The hugs are always special, too.:wub:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Not only compete, but...

Drum Roll please...

Today, at the Ocala Dog show Belgian Tervuren Regional Specialty, Geordi, Bijou Luisant Kontinuing Mission, CA, TKN, CGC, was handled expertly by his breeder to Winner's Dog and Best of Winner's for a 5 point major!!! This is a big deal in dog shows! He is now, with very limited showing, 1/2 way to his Championship!!! To say I am on cloud nine tonight is an understatement. Possibly another 5 point major tomorrow, but ya never know!! Bea and her DH won't be there.... ;)

Go GMan!!
:rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana::rickroll::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you Bea for being there and helping cheer him on. The hugs are always special, too.:wub:
It sure was a special day. So glad we got to visit! Sure wish we could be there tomorrow but DH has to work and I can't drive right now.

I feel very honored to have been there to see history in the making…and for such a lovely, handsome dog. The most fun part though was how he kept looking for you in the sidelines. He sure loves his mom!

And the hugs were super special :wub::wub::wub:.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
@clnire .....Cathy and Geordi...
mgF9xrinxSAbe1h9INqeET-GHe8FlG9A7MYJy1XckaHFCVro6ZmigF-v15GzQ1OFmsH2qEdGFkbtyDdJX7jA0B4WdN6u4ycgWP-ZP4Z8SYyRIpwcb4sS874cVolUcBpyH9qm6oA9UZjzShOHBueFiTG-5bgVTwDmOY_xxR38msTMDeG_F7Qug2cHINRDQBXcG1rk-tEXr4_6IFhZ3vASOZ-twWEYS3OSMwBznzql3ITN2OLjMGCjp4MLmWSTK8oMZg6XFIIBC3I5o2B7MC6Gu7RI-c6lejck_DhL9lkRnGAuU0-FPE5KPIuO6SRjemkjozyxwY1btM7DvOA9liaJLnxInf1kech8g3QaeWfC2p8aoGrNP5RF0E0oDijzgUguTcz7B2JaY7Ov-Spz6TAiLfRufaLGPWmkyRh8afZOKdNFWwK6D3UpCCMo--oSWUxcRJA52ivNeryv0yAqr2R_gCFB_LoyhtBwmZ2_3_PVRGnl3Gf88sVuktlGBWIeVP88WF2vTc2iv2vaXoyfHhG3-PckZOewQQkle6sDYcctKDNVJoyPgHwDIwF9WTUc9tlExqD-SqcI6ka0pxfyLQo7hXCZ7xFbKQjAQm9-1ccpPg=w370-h101-no

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Still gray, dreary and drizzling outside, but...maintenance guy showed up and stopped the indoor rain... Also took pics of the ceiling and I will be getting several new panels put in...:)
Oh yeah? I sure hope they got the cause of the leak before they started working on the symptoms.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Gracie...I woke up with this song in my head! I think it suits you n Peter very well...and the woman has a cheeky/devilish manner like yours...enjoy!

Cheeky! Devilish!...who, me? Peter is the devilish one!

Peter and Gracie

Thank you, Classy girl!

Let's whip out a quick Anniversary Playlist for Gracie and Peter .. :)

No Hanky Panky, you kids .. ;) .. Oh, sorry, you're married .. Hanky Panky OK .. ;)

Don't know how you continuously come up with the most appropo tunes, but you do!
Thank you!

Oh, just one more .. :) .. Folks that go the distance, thru the thick and the thin, the good and the bad, Love prevails, my Respect goes out .. and not just to Gracie and Peter, but all of you .. :)

Falling_In_Love_With_Your_Bestfriend_Quotes2.jpg
Oh yes! Home run!
Thank you!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA

So glad you didn't have to wait too long to get rid of that bucket. Did he fix it for good this time? You've had this happen before right? Are the upstairs people aware when it's leaking?

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
So glad you didn't have to wait too long to get rid of that bucket. Did he fix it for good this time? You've had this happen before right? Are the upstairs people aware when it's leaking?

8ImNCO6Fsm4t3RbBwpWooeT5e4LqctxV26plcJH2kOQ9-aTXKr77rV3hv7_yWJwxU05vt5mMaKL-UHcxBoa7msB3WXLZcy5r8WpW4z7tubE6SgWHHzFLOQiTfT4aedRve3z4hnqZ8xhXTEkQFit5QWJrNNHtywuCNUvJ-6FJxvFxAQvu-DGuB8kYFwckn2RPfdaVdrhjMY78Z5HQMvqqAFNeRJu4b7fxfRnDYVmnnIsSbTp_IXGQrt_mh-kq09C1uMRPlVFOB9IJtJcNju83AFWQCYKeNHvJiSTx-EJTSyV2vookQhN-WQWpgE_of9o2yPvUQrA1Kd5Y7p2kM43OJxjQPtw3qecLyDetfzA5UC3_1JvJ91xa4YJbBj-ne3VmMKF9w-LtmK3MaDZoJLxWZ9xaz2KPORcoKhBmRVLKqs3cyTo-FZ3lqbOnrnuNohCN06KqiprwJwEPMhjJ5aOrYOpLvY4Hi9fRJROQjyKRc4Is865b5dzlvXgFL4TEdl4vn8CbPRYtPhmRv3BNMd9Nui1g05EMD9cq-_AWs5mr_XKkzZeztW01b2cPBzdOxHXMm0Qbzl63GJNciTy8e8VQhlsqadGyGmiz0IPLP8HQjw=s36-no
It's a good thing I didn't remove the bucket, because it was raining again today.... I went out to their door, which was open, and called up to ask if someone was up there working... the maintenance guy is up there installing a new toilet and a shower valve... There have been several times now that I've had a problem with water coming through the ceiling....each time has been from a different cause... The other times have been caused by the people living up there, but not this time... They had also called management to report that there was a problem...;) I have been assured that after today, I will have no more leaky ceiling, and that there is no rot, so I need not fear a bathtub falling on me...

I think that they have finally got some good tenants living up there. I can hear them vacuuming and mopping, on a regular basis, unlike previous people....and...nobody is having 'knock down drag out fights' that require me to call the police as I had to with the last ones....;)

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Either you have exceptional hearing or that building has some problems.
The building is very old.....I doubt they were installing sound proofing when it was built, and probably not the greatest insulation...but I do have pretty darn good hearing...;)

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
The building is very old.....I doubt they were installing sound proofing when it was built, and probably not the greatest insulation...but I do have pretty darn good hearing...;)

Speaking of did they get the radiators straightened out?

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I thought I would check in. Haven't really had anything happy or great to report which this is a happy and great thread. Well I do now.
Going to be a Great Grandaddy in June. Other then that I will just lurk around.
Congratulations old boy.:):):thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread