Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I like it when new Folks drop in .. and, they can write what they please .. :) (within ECF guidelines, of course ..)

If oomee's twin Brother zzmaa dropped in and started writing about Crumpets and Earl Grey :eek:, does that count as "Conversation spam" ..??" .. that's why I asked for a Real World example .. but I guess I won't get one, because that would then be "Conversation spam" .. o_O

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
We all like to see new Folks drop in, and hope they'll stay...:) I'm up for a discussion of Earl Grey and other teas...as well as Crumpets vs. English Muffins...;)

Perhaps Classwife can supply you an example via Conversations...:unsure:

Maybe I don't want any "Conversation spam" .. :p

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
There was a post on the BP, not too long ago, that made no sense at all in relation to what anybody was talking about...o_O The best I could think it might be was a post regarding video gaming?? I checked the person's posts, thinking I could tell them they had misplaced their reply that was meant to be elsewhere.... It was a New member, who had never posted anything anywhere before...o_O A few hours later I saw that Classy had deleted it...;)

I could be wrong, but I think that's what Classwife is referring to...
I reported it. It also contained a link to something for sale.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Are you playing around .. ?? o_O Or did you really .. ??

They were all over the news back in the day .. Googling these questions is not fair ..
Yes and no. I had heard his name and seen a book that referenced him and a deck of Osho Zen tarot cards. But, that's it. Didn't know his story or anything about the Rajneeshees.

So, mostly just playing around.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning,Bea,Classy and Janet:) Power came back on yesterday morning.

Not done with the snow yet.Seems it's in our forecast for tomorrow. Sure is getting old.

A friend said that we're all mistaken thinking that this is April. It's actually the 96th of January.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Is that you David?

A little Maltese :wub: one of my favorite dogs. After my old sickly cat passes I plan to give a home to one of those…an adult that is hard to place.

A friend said that we're all mistaken thinking that this is April. It's actually the 96th of January.
This is so good I'm sharing it with my friends up north. They can put it to good use.:):):)

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Hola .. :)

From the "I Just Don't Get It" File :: o_O

It seems to me, the latest "trend" is extreme auto window tinting .. I see more and more cars and trucks with all but the windshield impossible to see in .. and why .. ?? So the 5/0 can't see you yacking and texting while driving .. ?? And, how does that work at night .. ?? :eek:

our-window-tinting-services-1-for-a-reason-pertaining-to-cheap-auto-window-tinting-near-me.jpg

The bottom example is most common .. 5% light transmission .. ?? I just don't get it .. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread