• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
jj.....you can't go....only 90 more posts til 15,000! :laugh:

Good night.....and I am following you out. I hear my coach coming to get me before I turn into a pumpkin.

Good night, Beachers......see you tomorrow. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

th

Good Night, Honey. :wub:

Dropping this off for VG, before I retire. :D Amazon....$12.98

61ZKy7MMwiL._SL1000_.jpg

It's amazing what survives or is remade onto DVD and is for sale on Amazon. :lol:

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hello Beach(ers) :) I didn't back-read much, so I bet I missed something good since you posted so much today :D

Post 14924 . . . . Does the thread explode if we don't start a new one?? :lol:

I hope you all had a great Hump Day. Hopefully soon I'll be able to sign on when you're all still awake :thumb:

Sorry I missed you, but you're probably wiped anyway. I was getting help with a network issue.

We can go over 15,000 a bit, but I don't know by how far until they do it for us, which can have some side effects that aren't the best (so I'm told). So I'll be doing it before 15, 050. The only explosions we like around here are Popcorn and Fireworks. Oh, and Glam's little weapons of minor destruction. :lol:

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow

Hello Beach! Just woke up. Haven't been sleeping well and had a long day today starting with a faculty meeting this morning. It wasn't too bad until I about broke my neck by falling asleep and waking as my head was zooming down toward the tabletop. hahahahaha! I sit on the front row too so anyone looking my way saw it happen. :laugh:

Hi Stone - only awake for a few minutes and then going back to bed.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa

Hello Beach! Just woke up. Haven't been sleeping well and had a long day today starting with a faculty meeting this morning. It wasn't too bad until I about broke my neck by falling asleep and waking as my head was zooming down toward the tabletop. hahahahaha! I sit on the front row too so anyone looking my way saw it happen. :laugh:

Hi Stone - only awake for a few minutes and then going back to bed.

Hello, My Dear Heart. :wub:

I barely caught you. :)

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Yo Sun :). I know students get in trouble when they fall asleep in class. What do they do to teachers who fall asleep?? :laugh:

Oh...... that would come with a hefty warning. Written. In my folder. Too bad. I'm outta there soon. :D

How was the concert?????

Hiya VG!

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Hello VG, Sun, and Tink :) I am kind of wiped :D

Sorry I missed you, but you're probably wiped anyway. I was getting help with a network issue.

We can go over 15,000 a bit, but I don't know by how far until they do it for us, which can have some side effects that aren't the best (so I'm told). So I'll be doing it before 15, 050. The only explosions we like around here are Popcorn and Fireworks. Oh, and Glam's little weapons of minor destruction. :lol:
:lol: Don't tell OB that she has weapons of only "minor" destruction :lol:
Yo Sun :). I know students get in trouble when they fall asleep in class. What do they do to teachers who fall asleep?? :laugh:
Good question!! :thumbs:

:lol:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Old daddy finally made it out of the nursing home and back to his apt. He had to go to hospital yesterday - heart rate was 30. He has new infections and heart rate is up to 50. He won't eat much anymore and seems to be willing himself to die. Poor old daddy.

Aw, Baby. I'm sorry. Sounds like maybe he's tired. I was so happy until I saw the 2nd sentence and after.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Aw, Baby. I'm sorry. Sounds like maybe he's tired. I was so happy until I saw the 2nd sentence and after.

You're right. He is tired. He has never been sick, never had pain, and now that it is finally here he is unable to cope. He just wants out. He stays confused and now doesn't recognize grandchildren and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread