• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
You're right. He is tired. He has never been sick, never had pain, and now that it is finally here he is unable to cope. He just wants out. He stays confused and now doesn't recognize grandchildren and such.

We often try to hold onto them when they want to cross on over :( You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
I think you're right :lol:

Sun, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad :( These things just aren't easy, and I wish there was something I could say that would help...I just don't know those words...

Thank you Stone. It seems there are no words, none that work, at any rate.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
You're right. He is tired. He has never been sick, never had pain, and now that it is finally here he is unable to cope. He just wants out. He stays confused and now doesn't recognize grandchildren and such.

I hope you last visit with him was a good one, and that you get a few more, at least. My heart is with you. :wub:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Ok - Debbie Downer (as Pepper likes to call me) is done.

Tink - what was the best song at the concert?

Stone - what is the name of the play you are working on?

VG - when am I getting a picture of Cadeau?

She's still growing hair back from where the clumps fell out. She's a long hair with a thick winter undercoat. The big ones are finally gone now, but there are still one or two smaller ones. I'll try to get you one or two now, and more later when the hair grows back. You'd be able to see how big the clumps were, by the lighter tan areas where hair is missing. I'll work on keeping her brushed so this doesn't happen again.

She's a pretty big girl now, at 11 pounds. Still very loving and playful. We were playing fetch with a wadded up paper ball in the office for about 30 minutes. She chases it down the hall and brings it back. :D

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Hello JJ!! :)

She's still growing hair back from where the clumps fell out. She's a long hair with a thick winter undercoat. The big ones are finally gone now, but there are still one or two smaller ones. I'll try to get you one or two now, and more later when the hair grows back. You'd be able to see how big the clumps were, by the lighter tan areas where hair is missing. I'll work on keeping her brushed so this doesn't happen again.

She's a pretty big girl now, at 11 pounds. Still very loving and playful. We were playing fetch with a wadded up paper ball in the office for about 30 minutes. She chases it down the hall and brings it back. :D
So cute....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread