The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

LOVE KBV but I disagree with steeping- KBV tastes best the moment you receive it

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by Magikhat, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Magikhat

Magikhat Super Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Ordered too many 30ml juices in one order.
    The flavor is amazing for about 2 weeks but after that the ejuice color gets very dark and the flavor goes bye bye.

Now there was a rare case with Cotton Candy and Sweet Tea which tasted like nothing until 2 weeks later
    For my daily vapes:
    Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Honeysuckle - these taste best the first 1-2 weeks and I think steeping will ruin them.

I guess my only option is to order two 15ml, use for two weeks and then order more, that way I can always have fresh flavor and not go over the 2 week period where the juice starts to get too dark.

I am using Vision EGO CE4 with ego twist.

Any one else have this issue or am I crazy?
    Thank you KBV for having the best ejuice

2. MrWarspite

MrWarspite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2012
    North Carolina
    you're not crazy, its just taste being subjective.

Some people prefer the taste of a juice that has been steeped for a while, some dont. It's dependent on the flavor as well, some steep better than others.

3. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    I personally enjoy my joose fresh also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.