Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knapweed

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Vancouver BC, Canada
My six LR atties arrived yesterday and my wife and I have used them in the Ego, Protege and SB (at 3.7V). The atties have transformed all these MODs into miniature fog machines. :)

The experience is slightly different from vaping at 5V but not in any important areas. Throat hit, vapour and flavour are all massively improved.

On another note, the atties arrived in a very neat drawstring bag, which I think is a really nice touch in terms of presentation. I'm altogether very pleased with the purchase and look forward to dealing with Nhaler in the future. A solid 10/10!

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
I gotta say, my LR atty really takes my vapeing to the next level. The only down side is it eats through the juice. I'm going to have find me some good cheap menthol juice to keep up with my LR atty addiction now.
I'm having the same issue, in my experience these are a bottomless pit for juice even compared to a regular 901 at 5v. I started noticing that there is a small amount of vapor produced after the button is released. I'm curious if other attys have the same material around the heating coil - reason being I'm assuming the material used in these LR attys is there to provide insulation. This would cause it to cool down slower thus vaporizing/evaporating more juice after a drag is taken. I'm going to start releasing the button earlier and see if my juice lasts longer. Since I haven't been able to find any juice drinking gnomes in my unit I think this is just another learning curve for me :oops:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Of the first three I got, one died after maybe 25 drags. Oddly, that was the one I had reserved for "dark" juices like Rath Waffle, Ms T's Caramel Chocolate Brownie, and Ms T's French Toast. The other two, I rotate daily (lighter juices only), and both are still going strong after about 3 weeks. The metal sheath is coming a bit loose from the atomizer part on one, but it still works great (leaks a tad sometimes). I just ordered two more today, and some HV juice. I love them, but we take our chances with experimental atomizers. It's best to know that going into it. If you don't like the odds, well, old style atties are still there... I'll play the odds myself. They are great on my Vypr!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread