The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by d4rk3, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Amajn

Amajn Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2009
    New York
    Woot cannot wait to try these got three and figured i would try some octane juice!

2. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    I want black! Preferably MATTE black! Any idea on when you'll have them in colors other than SS?

Oh, and Waffle wants to know when you'll have them in pink!?!?

3. kemuri

kemuri Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2009
    out of town
    Drew, any ETA on 801 LV?

I have an extra 18650 batt that's just dying to couple with it.
    k, enough smack talk. ;)

4. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Yay, got some more! Thanks, Drew. Also had to try some of that Octane.

5. Bageone

Bageone Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    WHOO HOO! I have been stalking nhaler for a couple days!

6. OmahaVapor

OmahaVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 5, 2010
    Omaha, NE
    I ordered 5 and some drip tips. Gonna try these on my double barrel silver bullet.

7. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Super Member ECF Veteran

Awesome. They are going to look so cool with my SS shorty T-tip on my black Vypr! I got my order in for 3. I was kinda stalking the site today too...

Thanks Drew!

8. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You know, I might buy a pink one.

Brass would be tasty though.

9. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
    I just ordered a couple more, the reg 510 attys are just sad sad sad after trying the LR attys!!! oh and I since I gots my fancy-pants on tonight, I ordered a drip tip, too!!!!! life is GOOD!

10. markarich159

markarich159 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    PA, USA
    Are they the same mirror-polished SS atties as the last batch? If they are, they are the coolest SS atties I've ever seen.

11. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    US
    Yeah!!! I got three as well!!! Pays to be a stalker.... Thanks Drew. Appreciate it.

RAgs

12. Knapweed

Knapweed Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Vancouver BC, Canada
    My six LR atties arrived yesterday and my wife and I have used them in the Ego, Protege and SB (at 3.7V). The atties have transformed all these MODs into miniature fog machines. :)

The experience is slightly different from vaping at 5V but not in any important areas. Throat hit, vapour and flavour are all massively improved.

On another note, the atties arrived in a very neat drawstring bag, which I think is a really nice touch in terms of presentation. I'm altogether very pleased with the purchase and look forward to dealing with Nhaler in the future. A solid 10/10!

13. FandZ

FandZ Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    US
    I gotta say, my LR atty really takes my vapeing to the next level. The only down side is it eats through the juice. I'm going to have find me some good cheap menthol juice to keep up with my LR atty addiction now.

14. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    This is a noob question but will the magnum LR attys work well on a tornado? What's the life span been on avg?

15. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes they will but I suggest you keep the cone off because there has been some speculation that they run hotter with the cone on...Thanks
    Drew

16. Krythis

Krythis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    WNY
    I'm having the same issue, in my experience these are a bottomless pit for juice even compared to a regular 901 at 5v. I started noticing that there is a small amount of vapor produced after the button is released. I'm curious if other attys have the same material around the heating coil - reason being I'm assuming the material used in these LR attys is there to provide insulation. This would cause it to cool down slower thus vaporizing/evaporating more juice after a drag is taken. I'm going to start releasing the button earlier and see if my juice lasts longer. Since I haven't been able to find any juice drinking gnomes in my unit I think this is just another learning curve for me :oops:

17. VictoryNotVengence

VictoryNotVengence Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2009
    USA
    ordered 4 lores 510's from nhaler recently
    first one died in 2 days and i was keeping it very wet.

bloody hell nhlaer not cool

18. Krythis

Krythis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    WNY
    On what device? Were you getting burnt hits?

19. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Super Member ECF Veteran

Of the first three I got, one died after maybe 25 drags. Oddly, that was the one I had reserved for "dark" juices like Rath Waffle, Ms T's Caramel Chocolate Brownie, and Ms T's French Toast. The other two, I rotate daily (lighter juices only), and both are still going strong after about 3 weeks. The metal sheath is coming a bit loose from the atomizer part on one, but it still works great (leaks a tad sometimes). I just ordered two more today, and some HV juice. I love them, but we take our chances with experimental atomizers. It's best to know that going into it. If you don't like the odds, well, old style atties are still there... I'll play the odds myself. They are great on my Vypr!

20. georgiasl

georgiasl Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2010
    NC, USA
    I just had my first one to die last night I've been using it for a little more than three weeks. Perfectly acceptable lifespan IMHO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.