The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by d4rk3, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AiricR

AiricR Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2010
    Bossier City,Louisiana
    Hey..justrbl
    Your Sig banners Broke.

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Funny you should mention that .....Im at Great Wolf lodge until Thursday morning with the family...Allentown was one of the last signs I remember seeing before we got off of 33( I think)...I live Farmingdale but I own a house in Bloomsbury also by Pburg, but I hardly ever go there...One day maybe , you never know....
    Drew

3. FandZ

FandZ Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    US
    I tried a coworkers LR atomizer with the dripping tip and a couple of drops of hi-voltage mint chocolate chip, I almost fell out of my chair it was so good. It's the single best legal drag of anything I've had before. Talk about being disappointed to see the atomizers are out of stock. I gots to have that combo.

4. Scottbee

Scottbee Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    Let `em rip Drew. When I get out of the burn ward I'll be sending your cut of the ViceGrips.... :thumb:

5. Krythis

Krythis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    WNY
    Still not up yet, has Scott's powers failed us? Maybe he just doesn't have anything on the pool side bars in Great Wolf :D

Couple questions on these LR attys...

I was told by another supplier that they looked into getting these from Joye, but was told they had a high DOA and failure rate and that they should wait a couple months on ordering them. I don't know if these are Joye or not, but Drew have you had any issues with the attys failing or being DOA?

If they operate at 3.7v how is it the Mah reduces the life of the atty and battery? I thought Mah was only an indication of how long the battery would last and not related to the output? I'd like to just throw one on an old 510 I have laying around, but if need be I can modify one of my Fog Log mods to be in parallel instead of series.

6. Scottbee

Scottbee Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    Not speaking for Drew... but I can say with some confidence that the LR atties that Drew carries are probably not made by Joye.

7. markarich159

markarich159 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    PA, USA
    Cool, Have fun in the Poconos.

8. kaji

kaji Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    CA
    I believe it is because mah also affects the max drain or max discharge rate of batteries. max discharge rate = mah * C rating/1000. Here is more information: Discharge Methods

9. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If the LR attys are out of stock, do they still keep some set aside for the Woody kits?
    Wow, did I ever think I was in a different thread.... but still... the question remains.

10. kaji

kaji Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    CA
    I am not sure they are the same, I know they are listed under the Phidas page, but the ones that come with the Phidias Woodimus say Phidas Atomizer at 1.618Ω. I believe the 1.5Ω attys come with the Magnum kit.

11. Wafflestomper

Yeah, I thought I was two threads below...:oops: Still wanna try wunna dem magnums tho. Im bad at math, I just round everything to the nearest whatever.

...i'm diggin a hole, aren't i..

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    They are on the site right now!!!!!

13. Wafflestomper

See, the rabbit is good luck.

14. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
  15. FandZ

FandZ Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    US
    Ahhh... Order placed. I feel much better now.

16. OmahaVapor

OmahaVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 5, 2010
    Omaha, NE
    I know how you feel. I have been on the site for 2 days waiting (even at work)for them. Im so happy I got mine ordered.

17. Wafflestomper

PM me an address and I'll send you a black sharpie :D

18. FandZ

FandZ Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    US

Yesterday a coworkers had one of nhaler's atty with the some high voltage juice and a drip tip. It was simply the best combo I've tried yet. It even kicked the pants off of a 5v setup that I tried. It was simply the best TH & taste that I've had to date. It was a eureka moment. I don't even care that I missed the 10% off coupon.

19. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2009
    Dogville Estate
    Waffle, last time I gave you my address you sent my used edible underwear! Lesson learned!!! I'll buy my own sharpie!

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    All I have is the SS right now....Sorry guys....
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.