Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I knew they would be available elswhere...It would of been niave for me to think they wouldnt...I didnt invent them, I was just fortunate enough to be the first one to sell them...Im still ahead at this point....I allready know what not to do and who NOT to buy them from, so I still have a little edge...Dont think I dont have 3 new products being manufactured and shipped to me right now...AS a matter of fact one of them just cleared customs and the others are in the Air...We are moving forward in Dog Years these days...Now how about that bottom feeder, huh:rolleyes:
Drew

Grrrr...just when I've vowed NOT to order anything else for a while...just kidding about the grrr but my vow will probably be tested...and I'll probably break it.:)

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
OK, Tuesday or Wednesday can't get here quick enough. I NEED one of these LV Atty's.
As a side note. I have always used the Cheap juice (yea, ok, noob stupid). I finially got some of Drews HV juice. Holy Crap batman...what a differnce. This week I am personally going to contributing to his vacation, new car, scoot and house fund. Thanks Drew..
RS

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
OK, Tuesday or Wednesday can't get here quick enough. I NEED one of these LV Atty's.
As a side note. I have always used the Cheap juice (yea, ok, noob stupid). I finially got some of Drews HV juice. Holy Crap batman...what a differnce. This week I am personally going to contributing to his vacation, new car, scoot and house fund. Thanks Drew..
RS
I've been heavily vapping 6ml sample bottles from all over for the past 2 months. I found one juice I liked, but the supplier was inconsistent, then I got an order from Drew. Now I can't pick which I like more! The 13 flavors I've tried so far have all had a very pure and clean taste. I'm still adjusting to the lower(12mg) nic level.

I imagine he takes the same care in his hardware. Now I just need to talk myself into spending $75 on a kit...or start hiding all these mail packages from the gf :evil:

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
I didn't read throught the entire 31 pages of this thread, so I'm sorry if this has been brought up before. My question is, if you exclusively use these LR atty's on a 3.7V power source(not high voltage), will they tend to last a similar amount of time as a regular 2.2ohm 510 atty(on a 3.7 V source)? Or, is the lifetime of these LR atty's somewhat to very much shorter then a standard 2.2ohm 510 atty. Again, we're talking about only using on a 3.7V power source with general good maintenance and usage practices(not running too dry or too wet). Any feedback would be appreciated.

I bought one of these from Drew as a tester 2 weeks ago and it is still going strong(again, only using a 3.7V 18650 2400mAh battery on an SB).

justrubl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2008
Houston, Texas, United States
I just got my lr atty today and holy crap!!!! It is everything I got a 6v on my SB (clouds and clouds of vapor) and not everything I hated about 6v (too hot, tasted burned). I can't give any thoughts in how long they last as I just got them out of the mailbox this morning but if they last anything like the regular 510s (or even half that) I will be happy.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Ya'll are killin me...these need to hurry up and come in so I can order me some :)

I have asked Drew to hold off on making these available just to torture you.

Please keep in mind that I am a sick and twisted soul and I derive pleasure via unusual and non-socially-acceptable methods. But you already knew that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread