Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I hope you can get your hands on those Bella, I know you've been waiting on them for some time now! Good luck, and definitely call him!

Thanks KuiHiggins :) I don't have his # or I would call. If anyone wants to PM the # I would greatly appreciate it :)

Bella, try holding down the CTRL key while clicking the 'Refresh' button on your browser and then try ordering again.

I tried what you suggested Thulium but it didn't work :( I'm on a mac so I don't know if that matters at all.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Maybe you can have someone else order them for you? I would do it for you but you'd probably want to go with someone you can trust rather than some random guy on the forum!

Super cool of you Digs and I really appreciate that a whole bunch! I'm the only one around here that has a computer at the moment so no such luck...I'd thought about that though. I may be able to go accross the creek when my friend gets home and use her computer. She takes it with her when she goes to work.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Thank ya'll soooo much. I was able to talk with Shawn and he put 3 attys back for me when I get my computer all updated and can order. That was totally awesome of him! Thank you so much Shawn, I really appreciate you doing that for me :)
Hurray for Bella Luce! Trust when I say the wait was well worth it!

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey Drew,
Are you going to get different colored LR Atomizers besides the SS and Black?
Mabe a Copper or Titanium..or any other color thats not like the colors out there for regular atomizers.
Maybe with LR on them cause I already went to use my LR nad it was a reg atty. LOL.
Just figured I would ask..
Stu

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Hey Drew,
Are you going to get different colored LR Atomizers besides the SS and Black?
Mabe a Copper or Titanium..or any other color thats not like the colors out there for regular atomizers.
Maybe with LR on them cause I already went to use my LR nad it was a reg atty. LOL.
Just figured I would ask..
Stu
Good thing it wasn't the other way around! I agree, a way to distinguish these atty's from regular ones would be great.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
OK, interesting bit of info on shipping here. I live in Tucson, AZ which is roughly 2400 miles or so from Nhaler in NJ. I ordered my three LR atties on Wednesday, April 7 at around 5:00 in the afternoon (3 hrs behind NJ time). They were shipped first class, and appeared in my mailbox today! I usually get stuff in 2-3 days if shipped priority, but typically have to wait 5 days for first class. Nice!

The LR atties are outstanding. Every flavor I have put through them so far this afternoon as had a significant increase in flavor. Even a couple of the flavors I don't like all that much taste better. Well, I'm another convert. I'm never going back to a regular 510 atty again!! Thanks Drew, nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread