hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Drew, I am very much liking the lr306 attys you sent me. I was wondering if you have thought about doing a discount for multiples of five or ten like you do on the lr510's? These lr306's have brought new life back to my 3.7v pv and the drip tip is the icing on the cake.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Wow, thanks for the quick response. You were definitely right about these. I had been using 901's and RN4075's on my 3.7v pv for a long time until I got these. It made that pv seem like a whole new unit. I will patiently wait(not) for you to get enough to do the bulk on them. Tap, tap, tap. Are they here yet? Just kidding.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2009
    Des Allemands, Louisiana
    I just got my shipment of LR306's myself. I haven't decided if I like them or not yet though. I order three drip tips for them, but I find they do not go on all the way unless you REALLY push them down. Then of course it doesn't come off unless you break the tip a bit - good thing I ordered extra tips. I ordered a clear tip (the one I had to slightly break to get off) which is crazy. It is the first time I really was able to see what's going on fully.

Personally I do not find the flavor as extreme as say an LR801, but the vapor production is amazingly high.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just got one of the new lr306 drip tips a week or so ago and haven't had that problem. It does snap on at the bottom but I have had it off and on several times with no problem. I don't remember what it's called but I got the black one with the white swirl on it.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 8, 2009
    The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
    Forgive me for jumping in, but

I had all the very same problems, but now the LR 306s are my favorite atty...

The covers all full length--unlike the 510, so you have to screw them on your Phidias (don't have one? get one..lol) in order to pull the cover off...

that's one mystery solved

The black drip tips are a perfect fit---however, they need to be heated up to assume their proper size.

2 mysteries solved, none to go...

Put one on, leave that space, take a few hits and it'll slip right down, just as nice as can be....

The things are so unlike the other attys that they can stump even the most experienced vaper---

Heck I had to have drew walk me through my first 306 installation... I felt like a newb

You really do feel silly once you see how trouble free the whole thing is...

LR 306? got-a love them
    Best Regards
    fo

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2009
    Des Allemands, Louisiana
    Thanks Fono, I will try that as to not crack my other two tips - those are my favorite ones anyway. I do find that the LR306 is almost too powerful to an extent the draw time has to be reduced considerably compared to that of the LR510 cartomizers and the LR801. It is slowly growing on me the more I use it. As for now though I need to put it down. My heart is about to beat out of my chest from all the nicotine in my system.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Actually the clear 306s are a little tight...I just pulled the inventory to take back to the shop ...The others all seem fine but I must have rushed the guys a little on the Ultra Clears because I had a couple of my customers waiting for them...Shawn I will send you another one as soon as I get them back...Sorry
    Drew

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2009
    Des Allemands, Louisiana
    Actually the clear 306s are a little tight...I just pulled the inventory to take back to the shop ...The others all seem fine but I must have rushed the guys a little on the Ultra Clears because I had a couple of my customers waiting for them...Shawn I will send you another one as soon as I get them back...Sorry
    Drew

I'm not worried about it Drew. I broke it on my own... I'd hate to see you spend the money to ship one tip. I will be placing an order soon for some more juice soon anyway so if you REALLY feel the need you can drop in with that.

I'm just testing to see which juice I prefer with the LR306 - HV, Normal, or Octane. So far I'm diggin' the HV, but I haven't tried the others yet.

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    yeh i too love the LR 306 attys.
    Actually i started using regular 306 attys about a month before Drew came out with the LR 306 attys. and when he came out with them a bought a few. still using them ya cant kill these at all. I was a Greencig person but now i am a LR306 guy. I got one of the new Greencig cartos from Drew and they rock. they hold 2 ml of liquid.But my favs are the 306 lr. just love them. I have a few regular 306 attys non LR and i use them at 6 volts. at 6 volts the vape is so smooth and no burning taste. Great job on getting these Drew.
    Drew i also found that some of these oldie carts do very well. Have you thought about making a LR 4081 atty. These will kick .... too because i use these at 6 volt also and they hold up very well and no burning taste at all.
    Its 4 am i am off to bed.

debook

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    They are very strong, like the LR510 but a little stronger on throat hit & vapor. On the Woody, its almost too strong until the battery runs down a bit - have to keep it very wet or there can be a burnt taste until the battery voltage tapers off a bit. It is also so easy to drip, the twisted or clear drip tips are excellent and I have had no problems getting them on and off so far.
    I've gotten so that there are some flavors that I like more on the LR306 and others still on a LR510, especially the Phidias LR510 like Octane Signature. Octane Drew's Houseblend Coffee is fantastic on the LR306, as well as 555 and most of the Nhale and HV flavors.
    I also like how simple it is to change flavors on them, especially with the wicking out. Just remove and blow the juice out, dry burn for about 5 seconds (just until the coil glows bright) and good to go. Just as easy to run under a hot tap water for a few minutes and dry for an hour in the warm exhaust of a laptop if you're not comfortable with a dry burn - always a chance of killing it that way. Top off with about 5 drops and no residual flavors from the previous juice.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2009
    Des Allemands, Louisiana
    I'm still having problems with my drip tips, but so far I have just put one on and left it there until it dies. Then I will just use some channel locks to grip it off. I guess we'll see how it goes from there. When I make my juice order I'm going to grab a few more tips - either the twisted or the plan black ones to try out.

It really does out perform the LR510, and also gives a beautiful aesthetics appeal to the XS-haler.

andel11

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Drew i also found that some of these oldie carts do very well. Have you thought about making a LR 4081 atty. These will kick .... too because i use these at 6 volt also and they hold up very well and no burning taste at all.
    Its 4 am i am off to bed.

I would like to see a LR 4081 atty too, anything on whether that will be the next LR atty Drew.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread