Lr306

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Being a hardcore dripazoid I find the 306 gets a little thick if it sits for an hour or so.:glug:

I crash landed after the fuel gelled up on my first test flight.:oops: I take full responsibility as I did redline it for those 4 days.

Whats working for me now is having one Xhaler running a 510 atty and another with the 306, swapping to the 510 after about 10 minutes on the 306.

My style of vaping being a 5 hit roll is just abusive too any atty.

Rollin Rollin Rollin, keep them dawgies rollin :evil:

Mrs Huffin has been Puffin the 306 on a manual 808 and is at least 3 week into the first atty with no issues. She also gets almost a full days usage from the combinations.

I took her combo out for a ride and it was a nice hit.:p

As usual I drained the 808 batt in about 30 minutes.:smokie:

Thanks for the tips concerning cleaning.

I am going to try the Polident.. Uh Oh .. Just had thought.. I know, I Know it duhzent happen that often. Baking soda and vinegar.:w00t: What the hey, it work on battery terminals. :vapor:

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Baking soda and vinegar worked like a champ.

I dropped the 306 sans the drip tip into a plastic shot glass {actually a jigger}.

The atty was sprinkled lightly with the baking soda and just splashed with a touch of white vinegar.

The combo foamed nicely.

When it died down, vinegar only was added to the original amount of mixture again and
It foamed nicely.

Vinegar only was added a third time and when the glass was swirled the combination again began to bubble and foam.

Vinegar being acidic I immediately began a hot water flush directly into glass to force the vinegar out.

Next came two hot water fills and dumps.

The 306 sat for night to dry.

When primed and the Huffin & Puffin began this morning it worked like brand new with no burned taste.

I agree with Drew … I believe this is a little giant.

When I killed the first one it was abused at a constant Xhaler 6V for several days.

Live {vape} and learn.

Drew... the 808 magnum was great with this atty.. a real surprise when I first wailed on it.

Opps.. didn't see that coming YEE HA!

I'm looking forward to the test run on the Riva.

I still carry two Xhalers at all times... they are like a baby's favorite Binky.

Last edited:

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Cone does not fit on Riva either, but I ground (grinded?) about 3/4" off and it works and looks great. It catches any juice that leaks from the airholes.

Did this to one of my Tornado cones today with a Dremel and cut-off wheel; and it works great. Thanks for the tip. The leaking was the thing that got on my nerves the most yesterday...so this definitely solved that problem...and it looks more "finished" now with the cone on and the black drip tip. thanks again.

Ease

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2010
Middle Tennessee
Did this to one of my Tornado cones today with a Dremel and cut-off wheel; and it works great. Thanks for the tip. The leaking was the thing that got on my nerves the most yesterday...so this definitely solved that problem...and it looks more "finished" now with the cone on and the black drip tip. thanks again.

lol yeah I was having to wipe off every time I vaped and juice was getting on the inside of my case, very annoying. Now I wipe once a day when I change batts. Glad to help!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Im having a serious problem with the 306s!!! I cant kill one of these damn things????
What am I gonna sell in the winter:unsure: if everyone keeps buying these things????

:glug:
Hey Drew i bought 4 LR 306 attys from you when you first came out with them. and i still got 3 left. i am still using the first one. What kind of BS is this. you didnt tell me these were suppossed to last this long. what am i gonna do with the other 3 new ones i have lololol
hows that big boy
i forget when you fist came out with these i would say over 4 months ago??? and im still on #1 atty. I clean once every week or 2. i use my denture cleaner and let it soak for few hrs then rinse very well then presto its brand new again.
anyway question is there a difference in the LR306 attys you selling now to the older ones? I heard you made them better. a little bird told me.
so those 3 LR306 extra attys i still have are collecting dust thanks to you. lolol i have to bust ya chops man. seriously these things rock.
I started using regular 306 attys a few weeks before you came out with the LR 306 attys and i loved them at 3.7v and even better at 6 volts. then you came out with the LR attys and i found my fav atty thanks to you.
same time i started using 306 reg attys i started using the RN4081 attys and these suckers rock great at 6 volts too. cant kill em either. i even use this at 3.7v also. so maybe you can look into making ot testing some RN4081 LR attys. I know most peeps hate these 4081 but the ones i am talking about are the 1 hole on the atty serial number on the metal tube and the wide wick. these vape great. the older ones have 2 hole no serial number on atty and thin wick. these suck.
anyway just wanted to thank you for a great job man and give my thoughts on these fabulous LR306 you guys made.
Cos Billy G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread