Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
I am loving the lr306 atomizer with the Riva battery. It has lasted 7 days now, constant vaping, keeping it wet all the time, 3-4 second hits. No noticeable loss in production. How much life are yall getting out of these? Burned one out yet?

i just finished 2 months using Drews LR306 atty. still works like a champ. but like every 7 to 10 days i have to clean the atty. i let it soak in warm water with 1/2 tablet of denture cleaner. in the morning i blow it out quick and im good to go again.
I use the same LR306 constantly on my Phidius, mini Xhaler and GG Grant. I also use a Non LR 306 atty. the non LR attys work great as well on both 3.7v and 6 v also.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Wow 2 months, that's phenomenal news. What do you 'feel' (taste, whatever) before you clean them, or is it a kind of preventative maintenance thing?

well i usually drip 5 to 7 drops on them very slowly til each drop soaks in the mesh. after a while the mesh gets kinda gunky looking and i can only put like 3 drops on them so thats when i clean them.
instead of dripping remember you can always fill up a contact lens case and just dunk or dip the atty in there. i do that sometimes but i have better results dripping. But when iu drip onto them i totally saturate the atty and i make sure that no juice drips down the side. this is why i drip 1 drop at a time and wait for the juice to soak. this way i can get maybe 7 to 9 good deep hits before i start again. These attys are the best thing that happened for me anyway. Hope this helps

Ease

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2010
Middle Tennessee
well i usually drip 5 to 7 drops on them very slowly til each drop soaks in the mesh. after a while the mesh gets kinda gunky looking and i can only put like 3 drops on them so thats when i clean them.
instead of dripping remember you can always fill up a contact lens case and just dunk or dip the atty in there. i do that sometimes but i have better results dripping. But when iu drip onto them i totally saturate the atty and i make sure that no juice drips down the side. this is why i drip 1 drop at a time and wait for the juice to soak. this way i can get maybe 7 to 9 good deep hits before i start again. These attys are the best thing that happened for me anyway. Hope this helps

Thanx, I will give the denture cleaner a try in the next week or so now that I have some backups. My mesh looks pretty good and is holding juice well right now.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
anyone else tried these with the wicking removed? It came out on mine the last time I cleaned it and seems to run the same. I like to change flavors quite a bit and it seems easier with it removed.

Debook i got 2 regular 306 attys that are not LR attys and i took both wicks out and it works same. I still have my wick on my lr306 atty i got from Drew and its still frigan amazing. dam these attys are my favorites.

Last edited:

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
I've been using an LR 306 for just over a month, first on a mr. puffer mp1 and now on the UMP using the bottom feeder. I've been really pleased with how well it works, although i do have to pump a bit more to wet it completely compared to a 510 atty, took a little getting used to. Just a little rinse and dryburn once a week, and they're really good to go again. With the drip tips, these are the only attys i use now- they really crank with high drain limn batts!

Dave_C

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Richmond, VA
Just ordered some lr 306 atomizers, and a couple of 306 drip tips along with some HV Vanilla Custard (been meaning to try that flavor for a while now). Can't wait to get them considering all the reviews people are giving these 306s seem really good. I'll mostly use them on my XS haler.

What's "difficult" about using these 306s? I saw someone mention that..just curious if it's hard to figure out at first or if it'll be obvious when I see them.

Thanks for the great deals Drew. Those drip tips look great, and I can't wait to start using them. I'm using Delrin black ones from TW at the moment with my 510 cartos; and I just love 'em.

motox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
Poinciana, FL
What's "difficult" about using these 306s? I saw someone mention that..just curious if it's hard to figure out at first or if it'll be obvious when I see them.

I read some of the same comments but I gotta say that these were very easy to get used to. I got a batch of the LR 306's as well as a drip tip. Mounted it up on my woody (that sounds bad) and it just works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread