Lung X-Rays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifts

Nov 4, 2014
New York
Hey guys, have any of you had a lung x-Ray after vaping for years? I’ve been vaping since 2015, still vape everyday on a sub-ohm tank and I feel great. Still workout at the gym, blood oxygen level is at 99% last few times I been to the doctor etc. I’m very curious to get a lung x-Ray just to make sure everything is ok out of curiosity. Let me know your results for those that have had it and post how many years you’ve been vaping.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Had several MRI's due to back issues, then meningitis about 5 years ago. They did scan the lungs and said my lungs were great.

Getting ready to get an MRI and CT's again soon due to other issues, will check.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I haven't had a lung x-ray, nor any health issue reason to have one. My doctor's thrilled attitude when he and his stethoscope do the 'breathe in breathe out' test is good enough for me. My blood oxy levels have gone from the mid 80's to the high 90's, and I don't run out of breathe just for walking up a hill either, that's more 'good enough' for me.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The former owner of Zee Cigs claims to have been a heavy smoker prior to vaping and not long after switching to vaping got a chest xray that showed normal lungs (this was many years ago, now). But I'm not sure how trustworthy the guy is. He has (had?) a youtube video about it. I don't have time right now, but I'll try to look for the video and post it here later.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I had a chest X ray AND CT scan last winter and my lungs looked fine just some old scaring from a almost catastrophic car crash with lots of internal damage including a punctured lung. But that hasn’t changed in years.

so my answer is yes- I’ve had imaging of my lungs and they were normal at 3.5. Years.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The former owner of Zee Cigs claims to have been a heavy smoker prior to vaping and not long after switching to vaping got a chest xray that showed normal lungs (this was many years ago, now). But I'm not sure how trustworthy the guy is. He has (had?) a youtube video about it. I don't have time right now, but I'll try to look for the video and post it here later.

Here's the video

And here are the hi-res pics he speaks of, courtesy of Archive.org. Click on each image for original size images. Shawn @ Zee Cigs xray results

I don't know what I'm looking at/for, so have fun with it.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    fde8fd53c23a9158bc75543a15857b24.jpg

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I haven't had a health issue that needed a lung x-ray since I quit smoking by vaping in 2012.

I can tell you I haven't had bronchitis since my quit year, after having it every winter for years and years. I remember once being on the phone with a client when I started coughing uncontrollably, violently, until the client said "my god, do you want me to call an ambulance for you?". No more of that. Haven't had even a minor cold in all these years, never feared Covid.

I'm pretty sure that if I had a lung x-ray now, it would show good lungs, maybe with some old scarring from when I smoked a pack a day.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Haha y'all being trolled. OP is trolling ya's in this thread and the other one.
    Yes, we can call a troll a troll, looking at Drifts history in the forum since 2014, but sometimes I think these BT, pharma and FDA spies and punks can maybe, hopefully, possibly benefit from the answers we give, and understand that we are adults, and we are wise.

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
    Feb 1, 2012
    Irwin, Pennsylvania
    40+ years 2pk/day and quit smoking & started vaping full time 2012. 2019 Apr. health issues resulted in stage-4 Lung Cancer from the 40+ years smoking. I've vaped through out since 2012 and between all my scans (CT,PET,MRI,etc.), I'm happy to say that my lungs are clear per my Doc. I'll find out if I'm in remission at the end of this month. No indications that vaping is an issue and my Doc is aware.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread