The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

m401 compatablity ??????

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by ramsey2toes, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ramsey2toes

ramsey2toes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    Racine, WI
    I'm not sure if this is thr right place or not....are all m 401's all compatable? I'm looking at ordering a kit and one says it has longer battery life than others and one other one is half off right now. I don't want to order one that I can only get parts from one source any thoghts? I emailed both place and I have not heard back from either one....I figure a lot of people here have a lot more experience so what do you think?? I'm not sure if I can mention the suppliers or not, but they both velong to the forum.

2. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    Yes they are, the only difference is the battery size: 401-longest, 402-middle, 403-shortest. That also correlates to battery life, the shorter the less vaping time you'll get before needing to recharge.

3. ramsey2toes

ramsey2toes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    Racine, WI
    Thanks for the response

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.