The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by seadooman, Oct 7, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dragit

dragit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2011
    Wyoming
    Madvapes is unmatched in the customer service department...

A little patience and respect goes a long ways. This is a new industry and it will take years to work the bugs out. Give hoog a little time and he'll take care of ya

2. parisbabe

parisbabe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    I have always had a first rate experience with madvapes....5 Stars on customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Snowblind258

Snowblind258 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2011
    Louisville, Ky
    Madvapes is awesome! Just got my 6th order, never takes longer than 2 days with basic shipping. Never had an order messed up.
    I refuse to go anywhere else for juice! Madvapes has great juice, great prices, and great service!

4. Phayah

Phayah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    US
    Unfortunately, I haven't had a good experience...

I just sent my Roughstack to be repaired and it has turned out to be very frustrating. The person I was speaking to in the support ticket told me it would be sent to the original address on the order. Well, after over a week of waiting to get my cap back I contact support again only to find out it was sent to the old shipping address on my account. The rep told me I needed to contact whoever received my package and that all orders were shipped to the address on the account?!

Of course, she did tell me they would send me a new cap IF I couldn't get mine back but I'm a little upset that they didn't acknowledge the mistake, expected me to track it down (and hope), and then wait even longer to get it. =(

*Edit* Issue resolved, but I can't say it was a pleasant experience. It has been around 2 weeks since I first sent the cap in via priority mail. She said I would get it Mon/Tues but the tracking says it is first class and I'm a long way from the east coast.

5. radplane

radplane Full Member

Jan 13, 2010
    virginia, usa
    Gotten about $30 worth in giftcards from ordering from them. No complaints till about 2 months ago. Several 510 generic type atomizer have came that didnt match a 510. They've always replaced them untill last order I had a bad one, no response. =/ be nice if they would contact me.

Edit: Just made a big order anyways, will use again! Just please try a little harder in this area.

6. Phayah

Phayah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    US
    Well, I'm happy that I did in fact get my cap today but it's not the same finish. It looks awful. I'm a little unsure what to do now. I don't want to wait another 2 weeks to get a matching cap but I hate the way it looks. =(

7. phatglass

phatglass Full Member

May 11, 2011
    NC
    Just wanted add one more CS attaboy to MV. These guys rock!! I live in NC and had an emergency and begged them to ship the same day. I get my stuff from MV in 1 day. They shipped it and it is on the way. I love this company!!! they have exellent CS which a big plus in this bussiness. Thank you Madvapes!!!!!

8. Snowblind258

Snowblind258 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2011
    Louisville, Ky
    Madvapes amazes me again, ordered at 3:30pm, by 4:05pm it was shipped, I thought for sure I would have to wait until the next day. I was fine with the wait but was wowed at the early shipping :) thank you once again madvapes!!

9. isisrose1968

isisrose1968 Senior Member

Sep 9, 2011
    San Francisco
    I have nothing but absolute praise for Madvapes. I buy all my juices from them only so far. I also buy some other stuff. Prices are amazing on their juices (I haven't found a better price yet), they are great and their shipping and CS are the best. Also love their rewards program. A double high 5 for Madvapes from me!

10. 911sc4me

911sc4me Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I feel I must chime in here.

After 7 or so orders from Madvapes I finally ran into a problem. On my last order - my Maxi Roughstack was missing. I got everything else, but no Roughstack! What the ........?!?!

Anyway, this was Thursday evening. So I contacted Madvapes via the ticket system that evening and first thing in the morning I had a message from Paul saying he would look into it and shortly after - Cassie sent me a message that a Roughstack was being shipped out to me pronto!

I had it in my hand when I got home from work on Monday. That is service people!!!

It's not about the mistakes that are made - it's about how those mistakes are handled - and for that reason - Madvapes will always be at the top of my list.

Oh, and I placed another order today ...... that's how upset I am with their customer service!

A big thanks go out to Paul and Cassie.

-jason

11. seadooman

seadooman Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2009
    socal
    Thanks Madvapes for my last order, everything was correct and shipping was fast..By the way I love the Bauway Mega 510 batteries w/ the silver connector. Very smooth threading onto a cartomizer..
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.