Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phayah

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
US
Unfortunately, I haven't had a good experience...

I just sent my Roughstack to be repaired and it has turned out to be very frustrating. The person I was speaking to in the support ticket told me it would be sent to the original address on the order. Well, after over a week of waiting to get my cap back I contact support again only to find out it was sent to the old shipping address on my account. The rep told me I needed to contact whoever received my package and that all orders were shipped to the address on the account?!

Of course, she did tell me they would send me a new cap IF I couldn't get mine back but I'm a little upset that they didn't acknowledge the mistake, expected me to track it down (and hope), and then wait even longer to get it. =(

*Edit* Issue resolved, but I can't say it was a pleasant experience. It has been around 2 weeks since I first sent the cap in via priority mail. She said I would get it Mon/Tues but the tracking says it is first class and I'm a long way from the east coast.

Last edited:

radplane

Jan 13, 2010
virginia, usa
Gotten about $30 worth in giftcards from ordering from them. No complaints till about 2 months ago. Several 510 generic type atomizer have came that didnt match a 510. They've always replaced them untill last order I had a bad one, no response. =/ be nice if they would contact me.

Edit: Just made a big order anyways, will use again! Just please try a little harder in this area.

911sc4me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Houston, TX
I feel I must chime in here.

After 7 or so orders from Madvapes I finally ran into a problem. On my last order - my Maxi Roughstack was missing. I got everything else, but no Roughstack! What the ........?!?!

Anyway, this was Thursday evening. So I contacted Madvapes via the ticket system that evening and first thing in the morning I had a message from Paul saying he would look into it and shortly after - Cassie sent me a message that a Roughstack was being shipped out to me pronto!

I had it in my hand when I got home from work on Monday. That is service people!!!

It's not about the mistakes that are made - it's about how those mistakes are handled - and for that reason - Madvapes will always be at the top of my list.

Oh, and I placed another order today ...... that's how upset I am with their customer service!

A big thanks go out to Paul and Cassie.

-jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread