The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by seadooman, Oct 7, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Titan1x77

Titan1x77 Senior Member

Jun 1, 2011
    South East,MA
    Great fast shipping and great CS! Got a free 5ml of juice with my last order too. Third order was the charm :) Is it me or does free juice taste better? Loving this lemon blueberry cottoncandy! Thanks madvapes!

2. lynch

lynch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    Lynchburg,Va
    Wow I placed my order about 5am and I have a tracking number already !
    Thank you Hoogie and staff

3. arkador

arkador Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    They are a little slow today, took them almost 4 business hours to ship my order (Sarcastically speaking)

This is one of the reasons I will keep doing business with them. Every order I have ever given them before 1pm has been at my house within 48 hours.

4. Shaitaan

Shaitaan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Syracuse, NY
    hehehe...same here, I made an order on thursday, that night had a tracking number waiting in my email... my package containing (1) 10ml and (8) 5ml juice samples, a 60ml flavor I like (all flavors w/24mg nic.), and half a dozen empty 5ml dripper bottles arrived today...real quick service. one of my friends and brother have ordered from Hoog n crew in the past, and I usually had them order stuff for me and finally decided to make one of my own this time around...the 3 of us would share our samples, if one wasnt liked by someone and one of the others did, the bottles went to them... at least with 3 of us picking up and sharing juice samples, we all save in the long run when its stuff we've not had before... already looking forward to making another order :evil:

5. wizard10000

wizard10000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    midwestern us
    I've ordered from MV four or five times in the last three weeks and referred a new customer to them yesterday. As far as I'm concerned they do business the way business should be done - the only time I haven't received a shipping notice within eight business hours was this past Monday, but I still got the shipping notice on Tuesday and it was for eGO mega dual coil cartos, which are currently out of stock. Maybe they had to search the warehouse for some ;)

Highly recommended.

6. past master

past master Full Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Pa
    I ordered a roughstak v2 and batterys and a charger and reciever the order pretty quick. The only trouble the mod don't work and 1 battery won't charge. I went to there help section and was looking at the pictures of the switch and checked mine and it's different no spring or straw. i filled out a ticket and have to wait and see what they do.

7. PatrickG

PatrickG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Indiana
    I've been wanting to upgrade my roughstack into a maxi for a while now, but they've always been out of stock on the tumbled long bodies. Earlier today I finally decided to fill out a ticket asking when they'd be in, and 2 hours later they put one up on the site just for me! Thanks guys!

8. six

six Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    under the blue sky
    I have a suggestion on that. Your item numbers have some issues that would make them tough to pick. Just one example: Items 3152 and 3125. They are both stainless dual coils. They are different sizes and one comes with a tip, but they are both stainless DCs from the same manufacturer and those numbers are easy to swap.

If I were a runner/picker in your warehouse, I'd screw that one up repeatedly. Very similar items with very similar packaging need to have very dissimilar ID numbers.

I worked in a grocery warehouse for a few years. It often cropped up that mispicks would get out of hand during summer sales of soda pop and canned goods and again in the fall when pasta and top ramen went on sale. The bosses always held up the housewares dept as an example because their mispick rate was always lower than everyone else. -

One of the housewares guys had a medical issue and I took his job for two months. My personal mispick rate dropped from around my normal ~1% to ~.3% while I was there. --- That made me think a lot. I went to a department I'd never worked before and where I was actually picking more items per day (generally smaller items, but about 20% more total) and my mispick rate dropped to less than half what it had been in the job I had been doing for a long time and where i was familiar with almost every item.

I looked long and hard at the differences in departments. - It was the item numbers. For example, a 4 pack of 60w lightbulbs was item 62667-0014 and a 4 pack of 100w bulbs from the same manufacturer was item 55157-1132. They weren't even close to the same number. Almost everything in housewares was like that. Further investigation revealed that the three main suppliers of our housewares items did this on purpose to reduce inventory problems and mispicks on their end. They re-labeled almost everything or stamped their own numbers on just about everything that couldn't be re-labeled. --- General grocery suppliers used a different inventory system and did not do that. Their item identification numbers were all similar for similar products.

9. jordonm41

jordonm41 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    ohio USA
    thanks so much for the replacement batt works great!!!!

10. Conras

Conras Reviewer / Blogger

Aug 25, 2011
    Stafford Ontario
    One problem fixed, got a quick response via the forums.

11. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Are you taliking Gotvapes or Madvapes? do you have a ticket # or order # I can reference? We absolutely need to correct this if it's us..

hoog

12. Conras

Aug 25, 2011
    Stafford Ontario
    Well, just got a response, looks like one problem is now solved.

13. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Hi Koore, a clerical error on our side.. the label was originally printed in error as usps but corrected and canceled and reprinted as fedex. Our cart doesn't update for a reprint and would have sent you tracking info for the first label printed as an automated email. I just sent you the actual fedex tracking number in your ticket. Sorry for the confusion..

hoog

14. Conras

Aug 25, 2011
    Stafford Ontario
    I edited out my last post. Just waiting on a resolution to the clearomizer problem. I voted excellent on the CS poll, even though your pre-edit post was kind of harsh from a customer service standpoint.

15. wizard10000

wizard10000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    midwestern us
    Perhaps that's why it was edited :D

I sat here and watched the whole exchange and to be completely fair your original post was a bit abrasive as well. I wish I had a buck for every time I've said something a little harsh, thought better of it less than four minutes later and edited the post ;)

But - I'm not gonna take up hoog's bandwidth on this. I'm glad you've got the biggest part of this resolved and I'm certain the little part of it will be resolved just as easily.

cheers -

16. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Yup, hindsight is 20/20 :)

hoog

17. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    You got a quick response from the ticket system also.. We check tickets much more than the forums fortunately..

hoog

18. Conras

Aug 25, 2011
    Stafford Ontario
    Alright, sending in another ticket about shipping (FedEx can be a nightmare) :p.

Thanks, Hoog.

19. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Koore is a troll sorry I wasn't around to warn you guys while he was abrasively attacking you. I usually only hang out in the Canada section but with recent developments I'll have to be an advocate over here to let the world know what outstanding customer service I have always received from madvapes.

20. parisbabe

parisbabe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    Lake Elsinore, CA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.