Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
sorry meetzer :(.

We've had some growth issues recently and had more errors with orders than we should..
We took some action on it and totally revamped our order picking/checking/packing so hopefully issues/errors can be minimized..

hoog

I hate to say I haven't had the best experience so far with my first MV order. Well, I guess first I should say that I ordered from MV after reading all of the stellar reviews here and as far as shipping time, it was truly excellent service. However, I ordered 6 kits (2 each of 3 different ones) plus other misc stuff. I received 6 kits, unfortunately it was 4 of one kind and 2 of another. Everything else was shipped correctly.
I called instead of sent a ticket because I had a few questions that I needed explained, in addition to the order corrections. The automated system hung up on me twice, so I had no choice but to go with the ticket anyway. I sent one in around noon today and never heard anything from them. Today is Thursday, tomorrow is a holiday, so I guess I wont hear from them until possibly Saturday, or even not until Monday. This is truly a bummer.
I'm sure it will all get worked out, but I guess from all of the rave reviews, I had expected something more. I have another order with MV just waiting to be sent in, and I'm not so put-off by this that I wont still order from them in the future. We all make mistakes, right?
Just a little disappointed, I guess.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Another rocking order from MV! I really didn't prefer the look of the silver ego kit so they made me a custom one after pestering them through the ticket system! They shipped it the day after and I got it 2 days later. Always fast and 99% accurate - the only mixup I ever really had was the wrong charger cable (the order I just got), but I am sure they will do right by me. Thanks again for my "SMOKTECH FANBOY" ego kit! XD

meetzer

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Texas
Thanks hoog :)
I understand mistakes get made by all of us. I think I was just overly excited about the new supplies and bummed about the potential set back due to the holiday and weekend. I have a new order almost ready to send off to you Monday morning AND I'm sending a new customer your way, too!
LOVE everything I've ordered from MV so far!

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I placed an order last night and I just got the email that my items were shipped at 10:46AM(est)! It always amazes me at how quickly MV processes their orders and manages to get it right almost every time. MV processes thousands of orders each week and keeps their quality control running at peak efficiency. This is my 24th order from MadVapes and almost every shipment has been perfect. On the rare occasion when there was an incorrect item or defective product, they've gone way out of there way to make it right. Thanks MV for going the extra mile!

Zod

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Salt Lake
This supplier is the bees knees. Not only are there products great and shipping fast. Their freebies are really cool, I've heard of suppliers sending out free juice samples with orders, but to send me a free spare battery for my 510 goes beyond sweet. Thanks Madvapes.

I've made a bunch of orders through MV: tons of juice, cartos, batteries, chargers, and 2 roughstacks. I never got anything free. They must have been rooting for superman. :mad:

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Had a problem with an order and was preparing myself for the 'how can we fix this' when I come home, find email notification that the replacements have been sent and the problem is fixed... how easy was that!

Got to say a big thank you to Lori and the rest at MadVapes for really fantastic customer service! Kudos for providing us with all those hard to find parts and for the exceptional quality of support.

thank you,

Teach

(oops, didn't mean to put that under yours wolfstone5... but it does fit anyway!)

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Several orders to Madvapes I had to enter my first "ticket" no biggie. factory defect of a batt . So I'm here to say I entered the ticket Saturday. Got a reply first thing Monday as I expected. And now have a new shipment to replace. Thank you Madvapes you took care of me well. I'm glad the ticket system works well to bring my problem to your attention and that you handed the matter fast. 5 stars....

Smogless

May 15, 2009
ny
Just wanted to say thanks for great service. I wish i could edit my review on product page but i cant so i will respond here. I ordered ultrafire 18650 battery from madvapes and it would not charge. I tried 2 different chargers. I opened a ticket for doa battery. They responded real fast and shipped out a new one no questions asked hassle free. Battery has been working great. Madvapes takes care of you so don't worry about your purchases and order away. Wont regret it. Thanks again Madvapes I appreciate the hassle free customer service very much.

DanS

Mar 19, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
Hello all, i stopped by Mad Vapes today, i was interested in a rough stack as i am tired being a slave to the battery with my current setup.
I have to say very nice, I was taken into the back and the gentleman (dang! i forgot his name!) was very accommodating, to what i needed, and was very helpful.

I bought a rough stack 2 batts, and a charger. and also a sampler juice (the juice was free).

anyway what a nice group of people. i look forward to trying out the juices they offer.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Wish i could order off them. My Billing address is different than my Shipping Address. They have no option for that. zip. notta. none. zilch.
They only have one address form. Shipping.

You can have a seperate bill to and ship to address. Just depends on where you're shipping to as some countries are turned off.

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread