The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by seadooman, Oct 7, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    sorry meetzer :(.

We've had some growth issues recently and had more errors with orders than we should..
    We took some action on it and totally revamped our order picking/checking/packing so hopefully issues/errors can be minimized..

hoog

2. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Another rocking order from MV! I really didn't prefer the look of the silver ego kit so they made me a custom one after pestering them through the ticket system! They shipped it the day after and I got it 2 days later. Always fast and 99% accurate - the only mixup I ever really had was the wrong charger cable (the order I just got), but I am sure they will do right by me. Thanks again for my "SMOKTECH FANBOY" ego kit! XD

3. meetzer

meetzer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Texas
    Thanks hoog :)
    I understand mistakes get made by all of us. I think I was just overly excited about the new supplies and bummed about the potential set back due to the holiday and weekend. I have a new order almost ready to send off to you Monday morning AND I'm sending a new customer your way, too!
    LOVE everything I've ordered from MV so far!

4. pothole

pothole Full Member

Jan 19, 2011
    NL Canada
    This supplier is the bees knees. Not only are there products great and shipping fast. Their freebies are really cool, I've heard of suppliers sending out free juice samples with orders, but to send me a free spare battery for my 510 goes beyond sweet. Thanks Madvapes.

5. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I placed an order last night and I just got the email that my items were shipped at 10:46AM(est)! It always amazes me at how quickly MV processes their orders and manages to get it right almost every time. MV processes thousands of orders each week and keeps their quality control running at peak efficiency. This is my 24th order from MadVapes and almost every shipment has been perfect. On the rare occasion when there was an incorrect item or defective product, they've gone way out of there way to make it right. Thanks MV for going the extra mile!

6. Zod

Zod Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Salt Lake
    I've made a bunch of orders through MV: tons of juice, cartos, batteries, chargers, and 2 roughstacks. I never got anything free. They must have been rooting for superman. :mad:

7. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    I love these guys! I put in a request for a custom black smoktech ego kit and They made it for me and now they sell it for all of you to enjoy the sweet goodness of smoktech!!! It is a shame they didn't have the silver cones when I got mine...but that is just an incentive to put in another order with them!

8. Teach

Teach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Florida
    Had a problem with an order and was preparing myself for the 'how can we fix this' when I come home, find email notification that the replacements have been sent and the problem is fixed... how easy was that!

Got to say a big thank you to Lori and the rest at MadVapes for really fantastic customer service! Kudos for providing us with all those hard to find parts and for the exceptional quality of support.

thank you,

Teach

(oops, didn't mean to put that under yours wolfstone5... but it does fit anyway!)

9. poemmimi99

poemmimi99 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    phenix city al
    is something up with credit card

10. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    We had some problems last week with amex not being implemented in our gateway correctly and that has been resolved. Other than that no problems that I know of..

hoog

11. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Several orders to Madvapes I had to enter my first "ticket" no biggie. factory defect of a batt . So I'm here to say I entered the ticket Saturday. Got a reply first thing Monday as I expected. And now have a new shipment to replace. Thank you Madvapes you took care of me well. I'm glad the ticket system works well to bring my problem to your attention and that you handed the matter fast. 5 stars....

12. cliff

cliff Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Texas
    Anyone else getting smoke tech cartos not in a blister pack.I like the way they work and taste..last ones seem to be different.Not to mention one of the reasons was the blister pack is sealed.

13. Smogless

Smogless Full Member

May 15, 2009
    ny
    Just wanted to say thanks for great service. I wish i could edit my review on product page but i cant so i will respond here. I ordered ultrafire 18650 battery from madvapes and it would not charge. I tried 2 different chargers. I opened a ticket for doa battery. They responded real fast and shipped out a new one no questions asked hassle free. Battery has been working great. Madvapes takes care of you so don't worry about your purchases and order away. Wont regret it. Thanks again Madvapes I appreciate the hassle free customer service very much.

14. DanS

DanS Full Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Goodyear, AZ
    Hello all, i stopped by Mad Vapes today, i was interested in a rough stack as i am tired being a slave to the battery with my current setup.
    I have to say very nice, I was taken into the back and the gentleman (dang! i forgot his name!) was very accommodating, to what i needed, and was very helpful.

I bought a rough stack 2 batts, and a charger. and also a sampler juice (the juice was free).

anyway what a nice group of people. i look forward to trying out the juices they offer.

15. Picklesworth.

Picklesworth. Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    Minneapolis
    Madvapes rocks. I sould just sighn over my paycheck to them and be done with it.
    Great website. Great products, fast shiping and good rates What more could you ask for!

16. Winslow

Winslow Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I was sent 510 atomizers instead of 901s. Made a support ticket, it was answered ASAP and my correct atomizers were shipped out!

17. meeems

meeems Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Wish i could order off them. My Billing address is different than my Shipping Address. They have no option for that. zip. notta. none. zilch.
    They only have one address form. Shipping.

18. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    You can have a seperate bill to and ship to address. Just depends on where you're shipping to as some countries are turned off.

hoog

19. meeems

meeems Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    i'm shipping to point roberts, washington. usa.
    my billing, is a canadian address. my paypal mastercard, although usd, has my cdn address on it. and they wont authorize payments unless its the cdn address.
    but its going to the usa. and no. it wont work. tried and tried. nothing pops down for billing.

20. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I placed an order with MadVapes today at 1:15 PM (EST) and received a shipping confirmation in less than two hours (3:12PM)! Way to go MadVapes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.