Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Horribly awry...is putting it mildly!:lol:...Well since I don't really use/need that prize and not certain who specifically does, so I will not pick me or a name here to avoid favoritism (which all the peeps on ECF I consider special)....my choice is obvious to me....@SmokeyJoe....cannot think of more deserving individual on here, after all he gave us this site!:thumbs:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Hmmm... this is a toughie, I know of several folks around here really struggling to get smoke-free and stay that way, and a powerful setup like that would be really helpful for them... So I think my vote is for @Puff2K

And thanks for voting for me, I really do appreciate it! I'd just love if everyone trying vaping could be as successful with it as I have been, because I really thought I'd never be able to quit smoking -- vaping, and this forum to go with it, has proved me wrong, and I've never been more delighted to be wrong about something. :D

Andria

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
((((hugs))) and ty my friend!
I don't know if I can play this round... but if I can:

I vote @zelda since she's been playing this game without a win for quite some time. If, by some chance, I win this round, please PIF the win to @Reddhott--another long-time player who's never won.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
LOL! Thanks, Krisma! I read the rules, too, and now I have a brain-ache! I'll have to come back and read them again later!

~Lannie
Take 2 of these and read them again tomorrow.
14271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread