MadVapes Weekly Contest - August 25 through August 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have not tried the Protank, the Mega or the mini Aerotank....but I love my Unitank and use it daily.....I didn't like the Aerotank much....I think I got one of the older ones and the adjuster moves when I draw....so it doesn't work very well for me....The Unitank lasted for a month with the original head and some of the others I have purchased have lasted a few weeks as well....so for me Kanger is a great addition for mad vapes....Oh and I love the new website.....it's easy to use.....
Thank you for another wonderful contest....

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
My husband loves the protank2. I believe he has 4 of them now. :)

I would love to see a pyrex top wick, with mostly the pryrex showing rather than the little window that most of them have to see when to fill the tank. I realize the metal to screw in the top and bottom of the tank is needed but why couldn't they make a top wick like a protank 2 where most of the clear pyrex is visible? I have a real hard time seeing in that little window lol.

Thanks for another great contest. :)

Biggame

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
The first device I ever bough was an EVOD starter kit back on Jan 30th and I smoked my last cigarette on Feb 2nd so I feel like without them I would have never stopped smoking. I have recommended that same starter kit and Madvapes to 9 of my friends as well, 7 of which are now full time vapors, completely smoke free

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
My first Kanger tank was an EVOD and I still have it and I'm using it right now. I have two PT2s that I rebuild the heads on an they work great when wicked with cotton. I use them on my MVP and K100 and they just work well. I would love to try out the aerotank mega.

I would like to see you guys have VTC5s in stock. I have been wanting to get some for about 3 months and can't justify purchasing from an unrepeatable vendor like eBay lister or paying a huge markup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread