The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 10 through August 14

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I like everyone here, and I am having such a hard time choosing!! Hmmmmmm...................
    I will vote for @Lannie , because I know she would be so happy to get this :)

Thank you Madvapes and Crowedude!

BTW: This is an awesome game! I hope we do this again in the future!! Too cool

• Like Like x 6
  2. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    Yup, that's why my vote went to a noob who likely has less vape equipment than I carry when I venture out to the grocery store....;)

• Like Like x 4
  3. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I vote for @AG51.
    She is a very generous person who has done much for many, and she's hilarious to boot!!!!!!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Lannie

Lannie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Why, thank you, Ducky. :wub:

I'm askeered to vote for anybody, 'cuz I don't want to screw anything up! LOL! Like if I vote for someone who's voted for themselves, it cancels it out... I'm still thinkin...

~Lannie

• Like Like x 1
  5. ZipperPhil

ZipperPhil Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2014
    United States
  6. Utsuru

Utsuru Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Well according to the rules I have to vote for myself once to be entered since I haven't been mentioned in the thread, so I'll go ahead and get that out of the way before I do some PIF entries! Thanks crowedude for the fun and slightly confusing contest! :D ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. AndriaD

AndriaD Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    You only get one vote.

Andria

• Like Like x 1
  8. Panorama911

Panorama911 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    Kansas
    So if I vote for "all" here this constitutes one vote correct? All is singular in the context even though all means everyone here being plural......OH hell just give everyone a prize! 11e4ef86.x120.gif

• Like Like x 7
  9. vmtorres1

vmtorres1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2015
    Here here! Well said!

• Like Like x 1
  10. NGAHaze

NGAHaze Infinity Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    I have no idea what those rules are all about, I'm just here to vote for @zelda 'cause she promised to send me some pics if I did. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  11. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    I'll give my vote to @liblue1

Thanks for the contest!
    Don't envy you having to do the sorting and counting.

• Like Like x 1
  12. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    I ain't sker'd, vote for me.

13. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    To @CountBoredom
    @tick22
    @sharkey
    @Reddhott
    @VapingTurtle
    @rbeckys8
    @NGAHaze

[​IMG]

How very kind of you all to vote for me when you could have voted for yourselves. I'm very grateful and appreciative.

I'm a bit late acknowledging you all since my computer has decided to only work when IT wants to. [​IMG]

Thanks again for being so thoughtful to me.

I'd love to pick you all as my choice but will pick tick22 since he thinks I know how to play so well.;)

Haze that was supposed to be a secret!!:ohmy:Photos on the way. :p

• Like Like x 5
  14. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    it would be nice if you won Zelda and the surprise gift sounds really good...everyone should win at least once here...very nice gifts!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    Thank you rbeckys8. The weekly prizes here really are astounding and I have to admit I do love surprise gifts!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    I haven't a clue who to vote for. There's quite a few I do know who I'd cast a vote for. How to decide is the issue. I flipped a coin, heads to vote for someone I know, tails to someone I don't know (even though I really don't know any of you). Tails. Then I tried playing rock paper scissors to pick...it didn't work, I accused myself of cheating. So then I thought "random", but after 5 tries landing on someone who was giving their vote away I was more confused. I checked my coin to make certain it didn't have two tails. Nope. So then I got a deck of cards and drew cards for whom to pick, but I forgot who drew what ... Eeniee...meanie,,,mineee,,, MO!

I vote for Zelda.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Utsuru

Utsuru Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I re-read the rules about 5 times and I think I got it sorted out, I don't know why it's so confusing to me. It wasn't made clear in the first post that we could only vote once, I thought we could vote for each other as much as we wanted otherwise I would have given a vote for @KatzWh1skers because they're in need of a good mod. If for some strange reason my first 3 point vote to myself is the winning one, I'd like to PIF to this person anyway if possible.

Thanks for the great weekly giveaways, you throw in some really nice gear each time. I appreciate it! :cool:;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. afoggymorning

afoggymorning Full Member

Jul 20, 2014
    TX
    This is interesting. I don't want to vote for someone to nullify their vote though...and voting for someone who has yet to post just seems odd, if not against the rules. So I guess I vote for @afoggymorning

Anyway I think that mod looks sick and thanks MadVapes for the puzzling giveaway

19. acc1977

acc1977 Full Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Asheville NC
    I vote for acc1977 ;-)

[​IMG]

20. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks everyone! We'll be ending the contest today at 12pm EDT, so be sure to get your votes in before that!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.