Charlotte, NC
Welcome back Mad Vapers! Let's cut right to the chase:

1 x EHPro Nemesis
1 x Kanger Aerotank Mega
2 x Kanger 0.8Ω Replacement Bottom coils
2 x 18650 batteries
1 x Charger
2 x 30mL Bottles of Lion Head e-liquid

This is a good option for those of you who want to try out sub-ohming without having to rebuild!

To be eligible to win this week, we just want to know if you've ever used Kanger products before, and if so, what did you think of them? If not, just post "No". You'll still be eligible to win. What else would you like to see MadVapes carry?

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I love Kanger! My first tank was a Protank2, and I eventually bought another. Now I rebuild the heads for those and my evod clearo. Those are my backups since I mainly use mechs now, but they're dependable and solid.
I'd love to see you guys carry some VTC5's, and perhaps a larger variety of wide bore drip tips.
Thanks for the contest!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
My ego starter kit came with two Kanger MT3S's. Since then I have used an Evod v1 and a Protank 3 Mini in addition to the handful of Evod Glass and several Aerotanks that I have in my daily rotation. I have stuck with Kanger because the heads are all mostly interchangeable (sometimes requiring minor modification) and until the newest heads, easy to rebuild/wick. I'm very happy with all of the tanks that I have (well, maybe not the evod v1... I gave that away to a friend yesterday).

I agree with Noble Gas--good batteries are hard to come by.

Garrett1234567

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Wv usa
I love kanger products. I've got a protank 2 and my wife uses an aerotank on her vtr and loves it. I've used evods and they work great too. The aerotank mega looks awesome, it would look good on my hades lol. If I happen to win I've got some backup devices I'll give away to pay it forward.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the awesome contests.
Garrett

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I started with Kanger. From the beginning, I was clear that I didn't want to have to buy a bunch of different replacement parts for different equipment etc., so I stuck with them. Kanger is the brand I know and trust. I started from the bottom up with their tanks. The Aerotank Mega is my next upgrade!

I'm a noob, so there's nothing more I want to see on your site, yet. ;)

Thanks for the chance!

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
I've got 2 ProTank 2's with the Aero base that I'm very happy with, and I just got my wife a Mini Protank 2. I got them because they were Pyrex and I don't have to worry at all about what I put in them, and she does love her cinnamon...

And thank you so much for the contest!

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
I've only tried their clearos when I first started vaping.

T2: Not a fan at all.
T3: My favorite of the three. I'm sad it's no longer sold. There was a metal tube in the tank that the T3S doesn't have that made me like it better too (I think that tube made it leak less).
T3S: It annoys me that the coil keeps unscrewing from the base. I was going to rebuild the coil anyway and I found doing it on the original T3 easier.

You guys already carry a large selection that I can't think of anything else I'd like for you to carry. Thanks for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread