MadVapes Weekly Contest - August 25 through August 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
I've tried a variety of protanks (1,2, mini, mini3), but don't like them cause they always leak. No idea why, other than the fact that I haven't found a bottom coil that doesn't leak yet, so nothing against Kanger.

I've also tried the evod twist at my local B&M and love the feel of it. Thinking about picking up a few as back ups for my back ups :D

Thanks for another rockin giveaway!!!!

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Like every product, there are good ones and bad ones. Most of my kangers have been good . I started with the Kanger 510/ego EVOF and moved up to a VV 1000 mah. Wish they had a 1300 before I moved up. had some trouble with the pro tanks but got the aerotank bottoms and now most work 99% of the time well.

The biggest problem I have had with Kanger products have been the coils. some work others do not. plus all the different ones and the changing styles of them. I know it is to make me buy more but...

so yes I like Kanger but they need to start making better coils...

Thanks for the contest...

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Oh Madvapes how I love you. I bought my very first ecig from you way back in the day and I still have that Smok ego set! Lol! Thanks for the lovely contest. Heck yes I use Kanger products. Protanks! I like to mod the coils, rebuild the coils, wick them with cotton, flavor wick them with yarn. Vape them on the road! Break them on the kitchen floor! Protanks! Yeah!

no, I don't want more stuff. You sell enough stuff already. The site is huge now and harder to navigate the search.

eyerhere

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Warren Mi
Pro tank 2 was my second tank loved it when I first got it and it stayed my most used tank untill I got into rebuildables. Also have a couple mt3s that I keep around for those times when I need a short flavor change. Right now pt 2 is rootbeer mt3s bluberry cheese cake and ry4. Also tote a gripper from Mad vapes for those incognito moments.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
8-26
You didn't mention a post limit so I want to follow up on yesterday's post.
I rebuild my Kanger coils and use cotton. Once you get the right amount of cotton figured out there's no need for a flavor wick and the leaks are gone.
Found a video on rebuilding the aerocoils with a single coil. So far mine have worked great.
I passed along the original ProTanks to vapers at work once I got the ProTank IIs. The air flow controllers let you dial in just the draw you want.
If we aren't suppose to post more just make this a DNC post and use my original as the contest entry.
Thanks for the great contest.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
I love Kanger products!! I have a ProTank2, many T2, T3S and T3D tanks and all perform really well!! The T3D is a dual bottom coil and has slightly better flavor than the T3S but at a price of much faster juice consumption. The T3S is a single bottom coil...good flavor and vapor prod. The T2 is a top coil that produces a warmer vape, great flavor and good vapor but requires more tipping and twisting to keep the wicks wet as you near the bottom of the tank. PT2 is a very reliable Pyrex performer that'll withstand any of the "tank cracker" juices like cinnamon and citrus!

Thank you for the contest Madvapes! :thumbs:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I have a variety of Kanger toppers in my rotation, among others.

Still have (and use) a couple PT1, a PT2, and several T3S and MT3S, and a couple of Evods. Some Unitanks and PT minis as well.

I find the Evods too small for my regular vape, and a little tighter on the draw. And the MT3S is always a challenge to see the juice level, got to have a good light!

Most have been "upgraded" with the air flow control bases (except the T3s and Unitanks!), and I rebuild my coils.

I find the Unitank to be an under-appreciated device. With the right coil and wick build, they're fine little units. Simple to use, and easy to fill with no mess.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
I started my vaping journey with a Kanger T3S and a clone of a Kanger EVOD VV battery. Got another T3S a few days later so I could vape a different juice flavor. Bought a mini Protank 3 with my MVP so I could vape the red hot candy juice that wowed me the first time I tried it at the vape shop. Only other clearo I have in my rotation is the iClear 30 that came with the MVP. I want to get into rebuilding the Kanger coils as soon as I can get an ohm meter. Kanger makes great products if you ask me!

Thanks for the contest!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I love the Kanger Aerotanks, I really like the standard Aerotank but I have the mini's and a mega; the air flow control works really good on these; the new coil heads are awesome; haven't had any issues with the high VG liquid and they last longer than the old heads. Great flavor from all of these tanks; very happy to see MadVapes stocking these now!
Thanks for the contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread