The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 1 through June 5

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Happy Monday, and Happy June! This week, we're giving away a cloud-chaser's starter kit!

1 x Aspire CF Sub Ω Battery
    1 x Aspire Atlantis Tank Kit
    1 x Aspire Atlantis Stainless Steel Hollow Sleeve Replacement Tank
    1 x Aspire Atlantis 5mL Replacement Tank
    1 x Carrying Case (Winner's Choice of Type and Size)
    1 x USB Charger
    1 x AC Adapter
    100mL of Any E-Liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, tell us who your favorite manufacturer is! I've asked this question before, but there's a lot of companies coming out with some great stuff lately! Aspire, Smok, Sigelei....which one is your favorite right now!

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. Feel free to post multiple times, but each person can only have one entry.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

• Like Like x 11
  2. VapingTurtle

VapingTurtle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not an entry.

I was last week's winner and want to say thank you to MadVapes and Crowedude for the truly generous prize package. This is surely one of the biggest weekly giveaways on ECF. That's a really nice package this week, too. Way to go, MadVapes!!!

Good luck to all in this week's contest. :)

• Like Like x 16
  3. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Ok, I'll go first. This week my favorite manufacturer is "ASPIRE" ... as in Aspire Nautilus Mini. I've been under the weather and all I can taste is cinnamon flavor in my Nautilus Mini. I call it a forced ADV, or in my case a forced AWV (all week vape). Thanks for the contest and opportunity MadVapes!

4. sungbd

sungbd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hmm.... tricky question it is....
    Aspire? for Nautilus mini
    or Eleaf? for istick family
    or Kanger? for Subtank
    All those are my favorites....

But, if I have to choose just one, I will go with "Kanger"

5. motordude

motordude Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2015
    VA, USA
    Sigelei is fav but I have a bunch of others i like too

6. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    Kanger for me. Most all of the tanks that I have used are Kanger, so I don't have too much experience with many of the other big names, but they have great for me!

Thank ya' for the contest and congrats to VapingTurtle!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. RaceGun59

RaceGun59 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2013
    Owensboro, KY
    I will have to say kanger .
    I use Aerotanks for work.
    genitank megas for home and on weekends.
    protankII that I PIF to my vaping coworkers.
    Subtank Plus when I want to cloud up the place.

8. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    EHPro has made the majority of atomizers that I like the best, so they get the nod. Like others have said, lots of good ones out there, but I put EHPro as number one because I have never had an issue with anything from them. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

9. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    Thanks for the contest!
    REOs Mods

10. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would also have to say Kanger....I have been using the Unitank for over a year, and now it's that and the Genitank.. For me those are the best...(I only wish the coils for this came in 2.2 or 2.5)
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for the contest...

11. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    I have loved my innokin things so much (this may be more of a throw back to most people since I don't hear much about them right now). The mvp2, itaste vvv3, vtr and the iclears are what I have used more than anything over the 15 months that I've vaped. Recently I did get a few great new products from other manufacturers that are more current, but I still want to say innokin because they have been my number one over the long haul.

Thank you for the chance this week!

12. blivey

blivey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I will admit to being a Kanger fangirl. Just about everything I own is Kanger. But...I would love to branch out and try other brands.

13. Krisma

Krisma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    What a great competition prize. Thank you madvapes.

Its billet boxes and for the rest it has to be anyvape. I like the ability to use both kangertech and aspire coils in the Davide's. This tank is interchangeable with so many bases and coils it is the ultimate in mix and match accessory. :p

14. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    I know kanger wasn't as popular for a little while there, but the subtanks have cemented them as my fav. I have never owned a single piece of equipment that made as much of a improvement to my vaping as my kanger subtank mini...love it!

TY for this contest Crowedude!

15. Cam775

Cam775 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2014
    Nevada
    I'm with Kanger also. My other tanks are literally falling apart while I still use my Mega daily and it's great (I bought them all at the same time). The new Subtank (Plus) is amazing also, I've bought two and decided yesterday I need a couple more for my rotation. I'd like to try the Aspire and see how they compare. So far, I've loved every Kanger item I've bought so I guess that makes me a fangirl.

A very, very close second place for me would be Eleaf. Love the Isticks and my Lemo tanks!

P.S. Very nice prize package here, thanks for the chance!

16. sharkey

sharkey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    New York City
    Even though I've been vaping for 6 years I don't try many new things and I'm not that familiar with manufacturers, but tend to buy the same things over and over and almost always from MadVapes. I'm more concerned with the seller than the manufacturer. I'll occasionally order direct from China. The 2 ohm cartomizers and Hangsen juice (and in the past Dekang) from MadVapes are my most frequent purchases. All my mods have been purchased from Madvapes: a couple plastic box mods (no longer sold), Telescope mech mod (no longer sold), and I'm currently using the Galileo mech mod.

17. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Innokin to me, makes a quality product. Their MVP series is my go to battery. I have two IPV products, and they are good also, but the quality of the MVP can't be beat in my opinion.

As far as atomizers, I love the Kayfun Lite +........it's pretty much all that I use.

18. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    That's a bit of a tough question.
    I have to go with Kanger. The PT2 and 3 are great tanks and the SubTank series is awesome.
    Sigelei is a close second with their box mods.

Thanks for the contest!

19. Megan T

Megan T Full Member

Hmmm.... Aspire. Definitely use my Atlantis religiously, along with my Hana.

20. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Texas
    well, it does change as we go along and the companies improve. Right now, I love the eleaf.

Next week, who knows? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.