MadVapes Weekly Contest - June 16 through June 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Another Monday, another giveaway! This week we're doing another PIF contest. If you weren't around for the last one, the catch is that you can't keep the prize! If you win, you must give the prize to someone who hasn't started vaping, preferably a smoker. There will be 2 winners this week, each chosen at random. Each winner will receive:

1 x Majestic II Kit
2 x 30mL Bottles of Lion Head e-liquid
1 x Medium eGo Carrying Case

Each Majestic II kit includes:

2 - ARO 900mAh VV Winder Batteries
2 - Smok Tech Pyrex ARO v2 tanks w/ 2.4 Ohm Coils
1 - 420mA USB Charger
1 - AC to USB Adapter

To be entered into the contest this week, all you have to do is post about who the prize will be going to.

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:

vap3d70

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
hudson valley ny
Well this time will be easier as I wouldnt have to split it up between 2 coworkers... 1 has finally quit (smoking not working).
So that leaves 1 smoker left who wants to try vaping and as I mentioned in last pif contest, is a bit intimidated by my current gear as I gave up 808 and egos a long time ago...
I should mention that he does like the look of the valkyrie, but is nowhere near ready for a device like that yet as he is very much a keep it simple kind of guy...
Thanks for another cool contest!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thank you for doing this (again!)... and I have a friend who this would be just purr-fect for!! wub.gif

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My son-in-law. He's given my vape a test drive a few times with positive feed back but hasn't taken the initiative to make the switch. I'm confident that if he had equipment he would drop the smokes and join our ranks. My deepest desire would be that he would then influence my stubborn daughter to do the same. (don't tell her I said that) If I won you could even ship it directly to them…er..I mean him! :)

Thank you for the contest.

Rburne1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would PIF to my coworker. She's been trying to quit smoking for a while. She's bought kits in the past but they've all been cheap gas station kits. So they didn't work for her. So this would be perfect. As always thanks for the great contest!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread