Madvapes Weekly Contest - November 9 through November 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Hey everyone, hope you had a great weekend! It's Monday, and time for a new contest! This week, we're doing another PIF contest! If you haven't participated in a contest like this before, here's how it works: the winners can't keep the winnings! They have to Pay-It-Forward to someone, preferably a current smoker, who wants to get into vaping, but hasn't yet for one reason or another.

There will be 3 winners chosen at random on Friday. Each winner will be able to choose anything out of the following category on the madvapes website:

Starter Electronic Cigarette Kits | Madvapes

Whatever you choose, please make sure it's in stock if you don't want to wait!

In order to be eligible to win, just post here telling us what the prize is, and who you're going to give it to. That's it!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I gave the lady who lives behind ma an old evod, set I had. She likes it,,,,, says it OK in the the morning,,,,, but by mid afternoon she has to have a cigg,,,,,, and then she continues that through the night so I'm thinking that stepping up to
this
12088.jpg

Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes in white if possible

Just might be the bump up she needs,,,,,,, Thanks of the chance & the PIFing to help someone still smoking
Good luck to a the contestants & those who will receive the winnings, maybe they can quit now!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I would love to give a Kanger Subox Mini Kit | Madvapes to my neighbor, Eric. He doesn't smoke but dips instead. He has expressed an interest but has been unwilling to go any farther. I have known him since he was a youngster and now he has grandchildren of his own.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help him.

If selected I want to PIF my post to Mattiem :)
OscarS37_zpsowjojvqr.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I would like to Pay-It-Forward to a friend who tried to kick smoking this Summer with some retail store cig-alikes, and did OK on them...but is back smoking again now. I think she needs a vaping device with a nice range of Wattage for plenty of Vape and Flavor...yet small enough to comfortably fit a woman's hand...AND look stylish ALL at the same time:rolleyes:
That's why I'm goin with the basic black kanger subox nano starter kit
Kanger Subox Nano Starter Kit | Madvapes
The KBOX Nano fires from 7-50W...can be charged externally or internally ..has a magnetic battery door...comes with 2 types of OCC coils ...and its stylish!!:D
I wish someone had gifted me one of these when I was a newbie!:rolleyes:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
This couldn't be better timing for a PIF contest. This week, I'm PIFing a Kanger Evod kit and a bottle of juice to my sister in an effort to get her to stop smoking. But, I have a brother that needs to quit too and how great would it be to be able to set them both up at the same time!?!

I think the Kanger Subox mini in black would be perfect for him.

Thanks MadVapes for the opportunity to really change the life of someone I love.

Reactions: mattiem

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
The prize would be a purple subox

Kanger Subox Nano Starter Kit | Madvapes

The other week a new courier made the mistake of asking what all my deliveries were, so we started talking Ecigs and I showed him our collection. You could have knocked him over with a feather. He left 30mins later with a couple of protank minis, spinner batteries/charger and some eliquid. His wife was gobsmacked that he quit smoking that very day and she wants some help to start vaping. I was collecting some bits for her but this would be much better. Her favourite colour is purple and this would be perfect for her.

I luv helping smokers to switch and you are doing a great job with contests like this to help us equip them.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I realize that this item is not currently in stock, but I feel it is a great setup for a novice vapor. Easy to use, long lasting battery, and solid.
iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro Kit, Black | Madvapes
11920-1.jpg

I would P.I.F. this to my oldest brother as he has a myriad of health issues, lungs, heart, and many other issues, and yet he continues to smoke. He has attempted vaping but with a cheap little setup, and he didn't vape very long.

Thanks Madvapes for helping us help others!!!!!

Reactions: redrebel821

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
A pink or purple kanger subox nano starter kit would be perfect for my mother in law. She has battled throat cancer but still smokes. If it's girly and small enough I think she will give it a try. She has zero interest in trying my "big" mods. Thanks for this awesome opportunity to help someone! Best of luck to everyone!

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
MadVapes always has the best contests, but I especially love the pif ones. The guy who takes care of the grounds at the church next to our neighborhood would be my recipient. I see him smoking and I've chatted with him about vaping...he's tried the disposables and didn't really care for them, but he is interested in the real equipment. The prize I would select is the Kanger Subox Mini Kit, which I think is the perfect combination of performance and ease of use. Kanger Subox Mini Kit | Madvapes Thanks for the contest and good luck to everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread