Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Guys how do you get bigger clouds. I have tried different coils and wicks and e-liquid but my clouds are on the small side and not very thick. I've seen girls blow bigger clouds than me and i am starting to feel inadequate.
YBCLAG.jpg
;)
Couldn't resist. As Eskie said, we need more input. Whatcha vapin? All of it... coils, tank, mod, battery(ies), juice (nic, pg/vg ratio, flavor)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I like the Bellus. Great tank. But not for clouds. If you want to build there's all sorts of stuff to think of. Maybe an RDTA like a Limitless+, dead easy to set up, and big clouds. If you want something with factory coils, take a look at Smok Big baby Beast sorts of stuff. What kind of mod are you using, as you will need a bit of power to kick a cloud up out of them (the BBB way more than the L+)

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
They would if they seen my little vape cloud i produce. So I've become a secret vaper now and never vape outside in fear the girls might point me out and start laughing at me.

most of my juice is 80% VG and I'm using a Bellus tank with twin coils.
80 vg is a good start to cloud making and the bellus is a decent rta. what mod and what are the settings?
Hang on,i just noticed your name ( LilWhiteClouder ) i don't think your going to be able to help me out:laugh:
LilWhite references the first mech I ever bought. I got big white clouds for days! jk they aren't bad

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
part of is coils/juice/wattage and then lung power... as a woman... i'm sitting here giggling now like a girl at your lack of cloudage!
lol
And I'm sitting here laughing at you thinking you blow good clouds.. maybe a cloud pic could prove me wrong but I highly doubt it LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I do only vape at about 30w so it might be that. Or maybe i have little girl lungs as well
:D

Having little girl lungs is nothing to be embarrassed about. You're already admitting the girls are blowing better than you.

This thread is going to go so bad in a bit. It's inevitable.:lol::lol:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
For Christmas my brother got me a watch and i had to adjust the strap as it was to big. I adjusted it as much as it would go and its still to big. Now i have to buy another strap for it. so i must have girl wrists as well

:(

I'm not sure there's a known correlation of little wrists, little clouds, but I never paid it much attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread