Not open for further replies.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
20jqlur.jpg

BreakTru just got the new DNA 20D for testing. Looks like it is getting closer to the realease date!! :thumbs:

I wonder how I can stick that in a wood mod? I can't wait to get my hands on some.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Congrats! Im sure you will figure out a great way to incorporate it in to your boxes.
Id suggest making the screen viewable from the out side of the box. Welding hood screen would make a great screen protector material cheap durable scratch resistant very available.
Excuse me I have to clean the drool from my keyboard and its hard to see the monitor threw the envy;-)

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
It would definitely have to be visible on the outside. Welding hood screen is a good idea. I was also thinking about a thin blackish sheet of acrylic. or just like my volt meters I could use liquid glass epoxy resin. The buttons are built on to the board but it looks like its possible to wire in your own buttons and relocate them wherever. Hopefully I can get my hands on 10 or 20 of these right when they come out.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Goin good man, just admiring your awesome work.. Still waiting to see some sexy MCM Pipes! How are you and your family?

Thanks man! Im still trying to figure out the best way to make a pipe. I carved a really cool one a few weeks ago, but for some reason I cant find it anymore. :( I asked Santa for a lathe, we'll see how that goes. The family is doing ok. My daughter hasn't had any gluten reactions in a long time so I think we are finally on top of her Celiac Disease now. My son just started walking the other day so we have to watch him real close, I took all the baby proof latches off the kitchen cabinets when we listed our house for sale, but he hasn't figured out how to open them yet. Other than struggling to sell the house, life is good.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Thanks man! Im still trying to figure out the best way to make a pipe. I carved a really cool one a few weeks ago, but for some reason I cant find it anymore. :( I asked Santa for a lathe, we'll see how that goes. The family is doing ok. My daughter hasn't had any gluten reactions in a long time so I think we are finally on top of her Celiac Disease now. My son just started walking the other day so we have to watch him real close, I took all the baby proof latches off the kitchen cabinets when we listed our house for sale, but he hasn't figured out how to open them yet. Other than struggling to sell the house, life is good.

Thats awesome man! So glad to hear about your daughter! Dude your son... friggen tell me about it, mine has also just started, it's so friggen scary, he fell today I seriously thought he killed himself or at the very least we were headin to the hospital, luckily he's got a thick skull like his daddy! I was actually thinking about making him wear a helmet full time hahahah! If he learns how to open the cabinets you could always just zip tie the dangerous ones and keep a pair of dikes in the kitchen.

You carved then lost my pipe!?!?? :-O
I'm sad.
Saw this one in the classys the other day and thought it was pretty sweet looking! If only I could afford it..
ra2ujeve.jpg

Best of luck on your house and your lathe!!! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread