901PT.jpg

801PT.jpg

Regular Price: $19.50
Introductory Sale Price: $17.50

Get them while they're on SALE!:evil:

Features:

• Push button operated switch
  • Sealed off design to prevent damage from liquid
  • USB powered (Requires a USB source with 5v output)
  • Long lasting
  • No cutoff time
  • LED

mycro

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Michigan
I wonder if I can trade my manual usb passthrough back for an automatic? or send it back and get the auto for discounted? it works... i guess-but if u will notice the button doesn't stick out very far (mine is like the pictured one)and I really hate this device-maybe others will like it but i do not like it at all-and it just makes me frustrated to use it.
however i got my 801 from mvs and love it, (beautiful package and arrived fast)-glad i didn't get the auto batteries on that also-and i do have a 510 so no problem with using a manual on that.

Bruce H

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Gaithersburg, Maryland
I too ordered one. And it was cool for a couple weeks. I could plug it in my laptop or desktop and create graphics all day or plug it in my XBOX 360 without wearing out my batteries. As an added bonus, the hit was great and strong while it lasted.

The button popped out and I put it back in a few times and it works sporadically. I'm not complaining or trying to talk anyone out of these things, but I do want to say that the build quality was less than desirable, plasticky compared to my DSE 901.

I probably did something wrong, still learning a few tricks, and actually just plugged it in and it worked, so who knows.. All in all I am very content with the service my vapor store provides and will continue to use these folks.

Would also recommend the car charger adapter, it certainly saved me this weekend.

I placed an order late Tuesday night so hopefully I'll get it by Friday.

mycro

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Michigan
I figured out it is NOT the button-it makes a definite click and so its not that-I tried the usb passthrough with dif usb ports and even a wall adapter-I might get one good hit and then barely anything-i tried raising the middle post of the battery following instructions on the forum and none of these things helped, the atty is not getting very warm for some reason and I don't know what I am doing wrong...have a 510 usb passthru and no probs but my daughter uses that one or I would just use that.

Bruce H

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Does your atomizer work fine with a battery and this happens only when you plug in the USB Passthru?
When you press the button, do you get a glow?
Are you using carts or dripping?
What USB ports have you plugged into?

I have a feeling that my problems were caused by me drowning the atty. Meaning, my USB passthru would continue to cause the atty to heat up after I disengaged the button. Probably not good for it. I think that I was holding the e-cig wrong and letting the juice complete the circuit thus making it perform incorrectly, same goes for the batteries.

Anyhow, tell us what's going on with yours and maybe someone will have your answer, maybe it's defective and you just need a new one. Hard to say without knowing your situation exactly.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I got my manual passthru yesterday! I just love it! It beats the regular passtru hands down..and I liked that one too! The manual doesn't make the sizzley sounds and it doesn't take forever to shut off.
I need one of those usb hubs for my car so I can take it with me.
Thank you guys so very much...the mocha is stonger in the thru BTW!:rolleyes:
Lucky would love that!

Last edited:

mycro

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Michigan
ok so my manual passthrough has been working:oops:-but now this evening I push the button in and it stays on8-o-(my atomizer got super hot or i prob wouldn't have noticed)-it has happened a few times even when i pop the button off-the only thing that helps is i unplug it completely and plug back in then its ok for a few times before it does it again. how can i fix this-does anyone know...why am i having problems with this thing so much, i think it hates me:(

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
ok so my manual passthrough has been working:oops:-but now this evening I push the button in and it stays on 8-o-(my atomizer got super hot or i prob wouldn't have noticed)-it has happened a few times even when i pop the button off- the only thing that helps is i unplug it completely and plug back in then its ok for a few times before it does it again. how can i fix this-does anyone know...why am i having problems with this thing so much, i think it hates me:(
Both of my manual passthroughs are doing this - 801 and 901 - with cart topping only, no dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread